|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: 22 November, In Dallas, and 25 November.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the U-2 pilot's testimony affect Oswald?
(a) Oswald is given a larger per diem.
(b) Oswald is returned to Sweden.
(c) Oswald is asked to interview again.
(d) Offical's no longer trust Oswald.
2. On June 19th, which famous outlaw does Bannister say he took down?
(a) Al Capone.
(b) Machine-Gun Kelly.
(c) Clyde Barrow.
(d) John Dillinger.
3. What does Marguerite complain about at the end of the chapter?
(b) Life in America.
(c) Her love prospects.
(d) Lee's intelligence.
4. In New Orleans, what do Lee and Robert try to buy from Ferrie?
(b) A nude magazine.
(c) A gun.
5. In 22 November, who fires the head-shot that kills Kennedy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Lee arrested in 22 November?
2. Who calls Mackey on June 19th looking for work?
3. On June 19th, where has Oswald taken an office?
4. What does Win suggest will turn Kennedy's attention to Castro again?
5. With whom does Oswald live immediately after arriving in Fort Worth?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)