|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: 20 May, In Fort Worth, and 19 June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Mackey on June 19th looking for work?
(a) Dave Ferrie.
(b) Frank Vasquez.
(c) Wayne Elko.
(d) Lee Oswald.
2. What has just happened to Lee at the beginning of New Orleans?
(a) He has just had lunch
(b) He has just lost a foot race.
(c) He has just been beaten.
(d) He has just unpacked his belongings.
3. Who told George de Mohrenschildt to meet with Oswald?
(a) Guy Bannister.
(d) A local police chief.
4. At the beginning of 17 April, how long has Nicholas Branch been researching the assassination?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 2 years.
5. Where did Mackey work with Raymo and Frank?
(b) East Germany.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lee know where to find Mitsuko?
2. What does Marguerite complain about at the end of the chapter?
3. From whom does Lee get his unauthorized gun Atsugi?
4. Why does Lee visit the Sproul house in New Orleans?
5. How does George de Mohrenschildt interact with the CIA?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)