|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: 20 May, In Fort Worth, and 19 June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tests does Lee Oswald observe while in Atsugi?
(a) Enigma decoding.
(b) U-2 flights.
(c) Hydrogen bomb detonations.
(d) Hallucinogen interrogations.
2. How does Lee spend his days in the Bronx?
(a) He reads in Central Park.
(b) He convinces men to buy him beer.
(c) He goes to movies.
(d) He rides the subway.
3. What is Guy Bannister's response to T-Jay Mackey's proposed operation?
(a) He readily agrees.
(b) He thinks it is a trap.
(c) He thinks it is a joke.
(d) He is dubious of the idea.
4. What role does Parmenter think Oswald can play in the plot?
(b) Central housing hub.
(c) Lead shooter.
(d) Transport coordinator.
5. In New Orleans, Lee reads a handbook of what branch of the military?
(b) Air Force.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lee withhold certain information from Konno in their conversations?
2. Why does Lee Oswald have difficulty reading?
3. How does Lee know where to find Mitsuko?
4. Why was Marguerite recently fired?
5. Ostensibly, how did David Ferrie die?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)