|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: 20 May, In Fort Worth, and 19 June.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 20 May, what request does Oswald make in Bannister's office?
(a) A false student visa.
(b) Protection from Cuban exiles.
(c) A spy application.
(d) A living space.
2. How does George de Mohrenschildt interact with the CIA?
(a) He is related to Richard Helms by marriage.
(b) He is a defector from East Germany.
(c) He regularly provides intelligence to agents.
(d) He is an MI-5 agent.
3. What tests does Lee Oswald observe while in Atsugi?
(a) Hallucinogen interrogations.
(b) Hydrogen bomb detonations.
(c) Enigma decoding.
(d) U-2 flights.
4. How old is Lee in New Orleans?
(a) About 13.
(b) About 30.
(c) About 9.
(d) About 22.
5. Who told George de Mohrenschildt to meet with Oswald?
(b) Guy Bannister.
(d) A local police chief.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Parmenter want hit in the assassination attempt besides the presidential limo?
2. Ostensibly, how did David Ferrie die?
3. What is Everett doing post-CIA in 17 April?
4. With whom does Oswald live in the Bronx?
5. What topic does Konno become particularly interested in with Lee?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)