|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: In Atsugi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lee withhold certain information from Konno in their conversations?
(a) He wants to appear dull.
(b) He does not want to betray US intelligence.
(c) He is uncertain of his facts.
(d) He wants leverage in their friendship.
2. What duty is Lee assigned as punishment for his unauthorized gun?
(a) Telegraph duty.
(b) Mop duty.
(c) Kitchen duty.
(d) Night guard duty.
3. Which Cold War icon does Lee loudly discuss at the Sproul house?
(a) Julius Rosenberg.
(b) Alger Hiss.
(c) Whitaker Chambers.
(d) Roy Cohn.
4. What tests does Lee Oswald observe while in Atsugi?
(a) Hallucinogen interrogations.
(b) Hydrogen bomb detonations.
(c) U-2 flights.
(d) Enigma decoding.
5. How did Lee cause a rift between the Oswald family and his brother's wife?
(a) He slept with her.
(b) He pulled a knife on her.
(c) He stole money from her.
(d) He called her a Nazi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ferrie mask by his conversation with Delphine?
2. In the Bronx, why does Marguerite claims she cannot make her son go to school?
3. What decision does Lee make in this chapter about buying from Ferrie?
4. What has just happened to Lee at the beginning of New Orleans?
5. From whom does Lee get his unauthorized gun Atsugi?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)