|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: In Atsugi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what building in New Orleans does Lee spend much time in this chapter?
(a) The betting hall.
(b) The library.
(c) The penny arcade.
(d) The candy store.
2. In New Orleans, what do Lee and Robert try to buy from Ferrie?
(b) A gun.
(d) A nude magazine.
3. Which Cold War icon does Lee loudly discuss at the Sproul house?
(a) Alger Hiss.
(b) Roy Cohn.
(c) Julius Rosenberg.
(d) Whitaker Chambers.
4. Why was Marguerite recently fired?
(a) Her English was poor.
(b) She refused to wear deodorant.
(c) She was frequently late to work.
(d) She mouthed off to her boss.
5. What topic does Konno become particularly interested in with Lee?
(a) Green card regulations.
(b) Hydrogen bombs.
(c) CIA tactics.
(d) U-2 planes.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city did George de Mohrenschildt meet Oswald?
2. What strikes Nicholas Branch as odd about Ferrie's death?
3. What does Marguerite blame Lee for in the Bronx?
4. How does George de Mohrenschildt interact with the CIA?
5. What institution does Ferrie warn Oswald about in New Orleans?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)