|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: In Atsugi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In New Orleans, what does Marguerite feel Lee focuses on?
(a) Her failings.
(b) Her love life.
(c) Her virtues.
(d) Her nationality.
2. What topic does Konno become particularly interested in with Lee?
(a) Hydrogen bombs.
(b) U-2 planes.
(c) CIA tactics.
(d) Green card regulations.
3. Where is Lee's brother stationed while Lee is in the Bronx?
(a) Fort Dix.
(b) Ellis Island.
(d) Fort Knox.
4. Why does Lee Oswald have difficulty reading?
(a) He dropped out of school early.
(b) He was not raised in an English-speaking home.
(c) He is dyslexic.
(d) He is shizophrenic.
5. What skill does Bannister assure Mackey that Dave Ferrie can provide?
(a) Document forging.
(c) Piloting planes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Guy Bannister's response to T-Jay Mackey's proposed operation?
2. What is Everett doing post-CIA in 17 April?
3. Who is employing Branch in 17 April?
4. Ferrie tells everyone he has what condition?
5. How does George de Mohrenschildt interact with the CIA?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)