|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: In Atsugi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Lee place in the brig at Atsugi?
(a) For revealing secrets to Japanese civilians.
(b) An altercation with an officer.
(c) An unauthorized weapon.
(d) For Communist tendencies.
2. What was Marguerite's job that she was fired from in New Orleans?
(a) Library restocking.
(b) Cosmetics sales.
3. How do Lee and Robert know Dave Ferrie?
(a) He teaches gym at their school.
(b) He is a regular at the betting parlor.
(c) He is their Civic Air Patrol commander.
(d) He used to date Marguerite.
4. In the Bronx, why does Marguerite claims she cannot make her son go to school?
(a) She has to work.
(b) He lies to her about attending.
(c) She does not think he should go.
(d) He beats her.
5. In New Orleans, what does Marguerite feel Lee focuses on?
(a) Her nationality.
(b) Her love life.
(c) Her failings.
(d) Her virtues.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ferrie tells everyone he has what condition?
2. At the beginning of 17 April, how long has Nicholas Branch been researching the assassination?
3. What institution does Ferrie warn Oswald about in New Orleans?
4. What topic do Konno and Lee most often discuss?
5. With whom does Oswald live in the Bronx?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)