|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: In Minsk.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does lee call the article he writes at the end of the chapter?
(a) The Kollective.
(b) The Foreshadow.
(c) The United Front.
(d) The Curtain.
2. What does Marguerite complain about at the end of the chapter?
(a) Her love prospects.
(c) Lee's intelligence.
(d) Life in America.
3. On June 19th, where has Oswald taken an office?
(d) New Orleans.
4. Why is Lee place in the brig at Atsugi?
(a) For Communist tendencies.
(b) An unauthorized weapon.
(c) For revealing secrets to Japanese civilians.
(d) An altercation with an officer.
5. What does Lee regularly request of the Soviets while in Minsk?
(a) A more advanced job.
(b) A new apartment.
(c) A university education.
(d) A larger per diem.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Marguerite's job that she was fired from in New Orleans?
2. In what city did George de Mohrenschildt meet Oswald?
3. Which failed operation is Parmenter fixated on in 20 May?
4. What does Lee call his journal?
5. How is Lee's behavior in the brig?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)