|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: In Dallas, 6 September, and In New Orleans.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Branch find strange about the information sent him?
(a) It is largely in Spanish.
(b) Little of it concerns Oswald.
(c) There is more than he could possibly read.
(d) Most of it is redacted.
2. Ferrie tells everyone he has what condition?
3. What is Guy Bannister's response to T-Jay Mackey's proposed operation?
(a) He thinks it is a trap.
(b) He readily agrees.
(c) He is dubious of the idea.
(d) He thinks it is a joke.
4. How did George de Mohrenschildt ostensibly die?
(b) A heart attack.
(c) A mugging.
(d) An airline crash.
5. How is Frank's plan different from Win Everett's?
(a) He plans to kill Kennedy.
(b) He plans to strike in Dallas.
(c) His involves a car bomb.
(d) He wants to have seven shooters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Frank Vasquez's profession?
2. How does Oswald try to kill himself in Moscow?
3. Who is Hidell?
4. In 6 September, Branch notices that many conspirators in the assassination have what?
5. Why does Oswald go to the Russian Ministry at the beginning of his time in Moscow?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)