1. With whom does Oswald live in the Bronx?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) His mother.
(c) He lives in a group home.
(d) His brother.
2. Who does Oswald's mother blame for her struggles in the Bronx?
(a) Her leftist political views.
(b) Her son's truancy.
(c) Her most recent divorce.
(d) Her stiff leg.
3. In the Bronx, why does Marguerite claims she cannot make her son go to school?
(a) She does not think he should go.
(b) He lies to her about attending.
(c) She has to work.
(d) He beats her.
4. Why is Lee mocked at his school in the Bronx?
(a) His divorced parents.
(b) His diminutive size.
(c) His bookish disposition.
(d) His Texas accent.
5. Where is Lee's brother stationed while Lee is in the Bronx?
(a) Fort Dix.
(c) Fort Knox.
(d) Ellis Island.
6. How did Lee cause a rift between the Oswald family and his brother's wife?
(a) He stole money from her.
(b) He pulled a knife on her.
(c) He called her a Nazi.
(d) He slept with her.
This section contains 4,096 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)