Part 1: In the Bronx and 17 April
1. With whom does Oswald live in the Bronx?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) His mother.
(c) He lives in a group home.
(d) His brother.
2. Who does Oswald's mother blame for her struggles in the Bronx?
(a) Her son's truancy.
(b) Her most recent divorce.
(c) Her leftist political views.
(d) Her stiff leg.
3. In the Bronx, why does Marguerite claims she cannot make her son go to school?
(a) He lies to her about attending.
(b) She has to work.
(c) He beats her.
(d) She does not think he should go.
4. Why is Lee mocked at his school in the Bronx?
(a) His bookish disposition.
(b) His Texas accent.
(c) His diminutive size.
(d) His divorced parents.
5. Where is Lee's brother stationed while Lee is in the Bronx?
(a) Fort Dix.
(b) Fort Knox.
(c) Ellis Island.
6. How did Lee cause a rift between the Oswald family and his brother's wife?
(a) He pulled a knife on her.
(b) He stole money from her.
(c) He slept with her.
(d) He called her a Nazi.
This section contains 4,096 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)