Part 1: In the Bronx and 17 April
* Lee Oswald is truant during his youth in the Bronx.
* Nicholas Branch is employed chronicling the Kennedy assassination.
* Win Everett suggests to his former CIA colleagues that they stage an assassination attempt on Kennedy.
Part 1: New Orleans
* Lee enters adolescence, living with his mother in New Orleans.
* Lee becomes enamored of Marxist philosophy.
* Lee meets Dave Ferrie while trying to buy a gun.
Part 1: 26 April
* George de Mohrenschildt tells Parmenter about Oswald.
* Mackey brings Bannister and Ferrie into the plan.
* Win and Parmenter decide Oswald will be the plot's patsy.
Part 1: In Atsugi
* Lee observes initial tests of the U-2 plane in Atsugi.
* Lee is put in the brig for insubordination.
* Lee Meets with Dr. Braunfels in an attempt to defect.
Part 1: 20 May, In Fort Worth, and 19 June
* Mackey brings Cuban exiles in on the fake assassination plot.
* Parmenter is embittered by...
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)