Part 1: In the Bronx and 17 April
• Lee Oswald is truant during his youth in the Bronx.
• Nicholas Branch is employed chronicling the Kennedy assassination.
• Win Everett suggests to his former CIA colleagues that they stage an assassination attempt on Kennedy.
Part 1: New Orleans
• Lee enters adolescence, living with his mother in New Orleans.
• Lee becomes enamored of Marxist philosophy.
• Lee meets Dave Ferrie while trying to buy a gun.
Part 1: 26 April
• George de Mohrenschildt tells Parmenter about Oswald.
• Mackey brings Bannister and Ferrie into the plan.
• Win and Parmenter decide Oswald will be the plot's patsy.
Part 1: In Atsugi
• Lee observes initial tests of the U-2 plane in Atsugi.
• Lee is put in the brig for insubordination.
• Lee Meets with Dr. Braunfels in an attempt to defect.
Part 1: 20 May, In Fort Worth, and 19 June
• Mackey brings Cuban exiles in on the fake assassination plot.
• Parmenter is embittered by...
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)