|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color was the sportscar Charlie drove to Pete's in after he took custody of their daughters?
2. What did Charlie find in Pete's wallet that sent her into an outburst of tears while she was driving home from visiting him at the hospital?
(a) A photograph.
(b) A receipt.
(c) A poem.
(d) A ticket stub.
3. Why was Mary anxious to get to the hotel on their way to the World's Fair?
(a) To sleep in the bed.
(b) To eat from the snack machine.
(c) To swim in the pool.
(d) To inspect the mini fridge.
4. What intentions did Charlie have during her frequent trips to Mexico with Hector?
(a) To relax in the sun.
(b) To purchase land.
(c) To spend time with his family.
(d) To figure out if their marriage was healthy.
5. What pills did Charlie become addicted to after she quit drinking?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following holidays did the Karr girls miss, oblivious to the day of its celebration?
2. When Mary arrived back home after running to the neighbor's for help, what were Hector and Lecia doing together?
3. What did Charlie use to stop the swelling in Mary's eye after the schoolyard fight with the "Big" bully?
4. Which member of Mary's family encouraged her to begin defending herself on the playground?
5. From where did Mary and Lecia draw many of the images for their imagination of their mother's ward?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)