|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country did Charlie vacation for four weeks after announcing her divorce from Pete?
(a) South Africa.
2. How often did Mary check the mailbox waiting for a letter from Pete before Lecia finally lost the mailbox key?
(a) Four times a day.
(b) Three times a day.
(c) Once a day.
(d) Twice a day.
3. What small appliance did Mary try to plug into her father's outlet and was victim to his verbal outburst?
(a) A dehumidifier.
(b) A computer printer.
(c) An alarm clock.
(d) A desk fan.
4. What instrument did Hector like to listen to Lecia play?
5. How did Mary describe the architecture of the new house her mother purchased with the inheritance money?
(b) "Art Deco".
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mary claim her first drink of wine tasted like?
2. What did Charlie purchase as an "investment" with Hector for their future together?
3. When Mary arrived back home after running to the neighbor's for help, what were Hector and Lecia doing together?
4. Which book was Mary reminded of when she looked out over the landscape of her new home in Antelope?
5. What did Alecia use to bludgeon her husband with during a fight while Mary cowered in the bedroom?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)