|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Mary anxious to get to the hotel on their way to the World's Fair?
(a) To eat from the snack machine.
(b) To inspect the mini fridge.
(c) To swim in the pool.
(d) To sleep in the bed.
2. Who came to Mary's aide when she screamed for help from the neighbors while Charlie threatened to shoot Hector?
(a) Mr. McBride.
(b) No one.
(c) Mr. Janisch.
(d) Big Bertha.
3. What type of expensive animal fur coat did Charlie buy, which alienated her from her neighbors in Texas?
4. Where was Pete when he suffered his first stroke?
(a) In his bed.
(b) At the bar.
(c) At church.
(d) Driving home from work.
5. What was the name of the bar Charlie owned?
(a) The Cattleman.
(b) The Andalusian.
(c) The Longhorn.
(d) The Bucking Bronco.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Mary pour her energy after her mother was committed?
2. What did the girls in Mary's classroom typically do during their recess from school?
3. What was the philosophy of the school Mary attended in Antelope?
4. Which book was Mary reminded of when she looked out over the landscape of her new home in Antelope?
5. How often did Pete discuss Charlie's whereabouts with his daughters after his wife was committed?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)