Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of her mother's body did Mary dream about her father cleaving off after the family visited Charlie at the psychiatric ward?
(a) Her hand.
(b) Her head.
(c) Her foot.
(d) Her ears.
2. How often did Mary check the mailbox waiting for a letter from Pete before Lecia finally lost the mailbox key?
(a) Four times a day.
(b) Three times a day.
(c) Twice a day.
(d) Once a day.
3. What did neighborhood children throw at the Karr family's car as they left for vacation?
4. What was the name of the buxom bartender at the local bar where Pete took Mary during her school holidays?
5. Who accidentally ran over Pete's cat while he was recovering in the hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color were the stamps that Mary collected from the grocery store along with her mother's shopping?
2. Why was Mary anxious to get to the hotel on their way to the World's Fair?
3. Which of the following holidays did the Karr girls miss, oblivious to the day of its celebration?
4. When Mary and Lecia were mistakenly put on the wrong plane, what destination did they almost end up in?
5. In what country did Charlie vacation for four weeks after announcing her divorce from Pete?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)