Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Mr. McBride's wife?
2. Which of the following food items did Hector regularly eat raw, which sickened Charlie?
(a) Chicken breasts.
(b) Hamburger patties.
3. With what did Charlie mix the first glass of wine she ever served to Mary?
4. How did Mary describe the architecture of the new house her mother purchased with the inheritance money?
(d) "Art Deco".
5. Which of the following aspects of Cascade's landscape did NOT fascinate Mary and Lecia upon their arrival in the new city?
(a) Fields of wildflowers.
(b) Abandoned mines.
(c) Caves full of bats.
(d) Cold mountain streams.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives did Hector use to describe Lecia on the night Charlie threatened to shoot him?
2. From what state was Lecia's husband when she met and married him?
3. For whom did Lecia lie and say she made hand-painted fishing lures?
4. Which of the following characters held a gun to his head while drinking at Charlie's bar, threatening to kill himself while Mary looked on?
5. To which city did the Karr family travel to see the World's Fair?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)