|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes the look Mary saw on Charlie's face when Charlie threatened to shoot Hector?
2. When the police came to investigate the beating of Hector, what was Charlie wearing when she came to the door?
(a) A kimono.
(b) A bathrobe.
(d) A straight jacket.
3. Where did Charlie meet the man that she asked to babysit Mary, and who later sexually assaulted her, while she was home sick from school?
(a) At the bar.
(b) At the doctor's office.
(c) At the elementary school.
(d) At the gas station.
4. What did the girls in Mary's classroom typically do during their recess from school?
(c) All of the above.
5. What instrument did Hector like to listen to Lecia play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of animals were Big Enough and Sure Enough?
2. Who once owned the house the Karr family purchased in Antelope?
3. When Mary and Lecia were mistakenly put on the wrong plane, what destination did they almost end up in?
4. From what state was Lecia's husband when she met and married him?
5. What was the name of the bartender at the bar where Charlie spent most of her time upon moving to Cascade?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)