|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Rickey Carter's brother use to attack Lecia at the playground?
(a) A track and field trophy.
(b) A baseball bat.
(c) His fists.
(d) His bookbag.
2. Which of the following family members was the only family member to stay dry-eyed during the divorce news that rocked the Karr family?
3. What did Charlie find in Pete's wallet that sent her into an outburst of tears while she was driving home from visiting him at the hospital?
(a) A poem.
(b) A ticket stub.
(c) A receipt.
(d) A photograph.
4. With what did Charlie mix the first glass of wine she ever served to Mary?
5. What did the girls in Mary's classroom typically do during their recess from school?
(c) All of the above.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country did Charlie vacation for four weeks after announcing her divorce from Pete?
2. How did Mary describe the architecture of the new house her mother purchased with the inheritance money?
3. In what topic of study did Mary receive her Master's Degree?
4. Where did the Liar's Club regularly meet?
5. During the school day, where did the students at Mary's school in Antelope sit, which always astounded her?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)