|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During what major American historical event was the town of Antelope formed?
(a) The Gold Rush.
(b) The Dust Bowl.
(c) The Revolutionary War.
(d) The Civil War.
2. How often did Mary check the mailbox waiting for a letter from Pete before Lecia finally lost the mailbox key?
(a) Once a day.
(b) Three times a day.
(c) Four times a day.
(d) Twice a day.
3. Who once owned the house the Karr family purchased in Antelope?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A warden.
(c) A banker.
(d) A scientist.
4. How did Mary attack Rickey Carter?
(a) She bit him.
(b) She spat on him.
(c) She hit him.
(d) She kicked him.
5. What did Rickey Carter's brother use to attack Lecia at the playground?
(a) His bookbag.
(b) His fists.
(c) A track and field trophy.
(d) A baseball bat.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the threatened shooting of Hector by Charlie, who phoned Pete and demanded that he take the girls the next day?
2. For whom did Lecia lie and say she made hand-painted fishing lures?
3. What did Alecia use to bludgeon her husband with during a fight while Mary cowered in the bedroom?
4. What pills did Charlie become addicted to after she quit drinking?
5. Who was the first to spot Mary hiding in the tree with her BB gun?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)