|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the philosophy of the school Mary attended in Antelope?
(a) "Children Should Be Seen, Not Heard".
(b) "Self-Paced Learning".
(c) "No Child Left Behind".
(d) "Education Is Fun".
2. What did Hector and Charlie spend most of their time doing after their marriage?
3. Which book was Mary reminded of when she looked out over the landscape of her new home in Antelope?
(b) The Swiss Family Robinson.
(c) Wuthering Heights.
(d) Huckleberry Finn.
4. What small appliance did Mary try to plug into her father's outlet and was victim to his verbal outburst?
(a) A desk fan.
(b) A computer printer.
(c) An alarm clock.
(d) A dehumidifier.
5. With what did Charlie mix the first glass of wine she ever served to Mary?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who came to Mary's aide when she screamed for help from the neighbors while Charlie threatened to shoot Hector?
2. Which member of Mary's family encouraged her to begin defending herself on the playground?
3. During what major American historical event was the town of Antelope formed?
4. Where did Charlie meet the man that she asked to babysit Mary, and who later sexually assaulted her, while she was home sick from school?
5. What color was the sportscar Charlie drove to Pete's in after he took custody of their daughters?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)