|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mary and Lecia were mistakenly put on the wrong plane, what destination did they almost end up in?
2. How did Mary attack Rickey Carter?
(a) She spat on him.
(b) She bit him.
(c) She hit him.
(d) She kicked him.
3. What did Charlie find in Pete's wallet that sent her into an outburst of tears while she was driving home from visiting him at the hospital?
(a) A receipt.
(b) A ticket stub.
(c) A photograph.
(d) A poem.
4. What type of expensive animal fur coat did Charlie buy, which alienated her from her neighbors in Texas?
5. Which of the following characters held a gun to his head while drinking at Charlie's bar, threatening to kill himself while Mary looked on?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes the look Mary saw on Charlie's face when Charlie threatened to shoot Hector?
2. How did Pete react when Mary blurted out that she didn't want her mother to come home from the psychiatric ward?
3. What did Mary purchase for Charlie with the stamps she collected from the grocery store?
4. What was the name of the bartender at the bar where Charlie spent most of her time upon moving to Cascade?
5. For what holiday celebration did Mary hitchhike to Texas to be with her family?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)