|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the bully who wanted to fight Mary after she felt Mary made her little sister look stupid in the classroom?
(a) Big Betty.
(b) Big Bertha.
(c) Big Brenda.
(d) Big Beth.
2. When Mary arrived back home after running to the neighbor's for help, what were Hector and Lecia doing together?
(a) Watching television.
(b) Cooking dinner.
(d) Reading a book.
3. What was the name of Mr. McBride's wife?
4. What did Charlie purchase as an "investment" with Hector for their future together?
(a) A new house.
(b) A stallion.
(c) A Cadillac.
(d) A bar.
5. What was the name of the buxom bartender at the local bar where Pete took Mary during her school holidays?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Mary attack Rickey Carter?
2. What color were the stamps that Mary collected from the grocery store along with her mother's shopping?
3. Which of the following adjectives did Hector use to describe Lecia on the night Charlie threatened to shoot him?
4. Why was Mary anxious to get to the hotel on their way to the World's Fair?
5. What did Charlie find in Pete's wallet that sent her into an outburst of tears while she was driving home from visiting him at the hospital?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)