|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which book was Mary reminded of when she looked out over the landscape of her new home in Antelope?
(b) Huckleberry Finn.
(c) Wuthering Heights.
(d) The Swiss Family Robinson.
2. Who once owned the house the Karr family purchased in Antelope?
(a) A scientist.
(b) A warden.
(c) A banker.
(d) A teacher.
3. How did the operator of the payphone treat the Karr girls as they were trying to make a collect call?
(a) She was confused by them.
(b) She ignored them.
(c) She was rude to them.
(d) She was kind to them.
4. How did Mary attack Rickey Carter?
(a) She bit him.
(b) She kicked him.
(c) She spat on him.
(d) She hit him.
5. What did Joey previously do for work before he left for medical reasons?
(a) He was a construction worker.
(b) He was a coal miner.
(c) He was a chimney sweep.
(d) He was a baker.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what did Charlie mix the first glass of wine she ever served to Mary?
2. What did Rickey Carter's brother use to attack Lecia at the playground?
3. Who came to Mary's aide when she screamed for help from the neighbors while Charlie threatened to shoot Hector?
4. What book was Mary reading on the terrible day when she stayed home from school and was sexually assaulted?
5. In what country did Charlie vacation for four weeks after announcing her divorce from Pete?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)