|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Liar's Club regularly meet?
(a) In a hunting shack.
(b) In the elementary school.
(c) In an old church.
(d) In a bar.
2. When Mary and Lecia were mistakenly put on the wrong plane, what destination did they almost end up in?
3. What did Charlie find in Pete's wallet that sent her into an outburst of tears while she was driving home from visiting him at the hospital?
(a) A photograph.
(b) A ticket stub.
(c) A poem.
(d) A receipt.
4. How many classrooms did Mary's school in Antelope have?
5. Where was Pete when he suffered his first stroke?
(a) At church.
(b) At the bar.
(c) In his bed.
(d) Driving home from work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Mary move to attend graduate school in her adulthood?
2. What was the name of Mr. McBride's wife?
3. What was the pistol Charlie kept in her purse studded with?
4. Who once owned the house the Karr family purchased in Antelope?
5. What was the name of the buxom bartender at the local bar where Pete took Mary during her school holidays?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)