|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who came to Mary's aide when she screamed for help from the neighbors while Charlie threatened to shoot Hector?
(a) Big Bertha.
(b) No one.
(c) Mr. Janisch.
(d) Mr. McBride.
2. What instrument did Hector like to listen to Lecia play?
3. How often did Pete discuss Charlie's whereabouts with his daughters after his wife was committed?
(a) Every Sunday.
(b) Once every few weeks.
4. How did Mary describe the architecture of the new house her mother purchased with the inheritance money?
(a) "Art Deco".
5. How often did Mary check the mailbox waiting for a letter from Pete before Lecia finally lost the mailbox key?
(a) Twice a day.
(b) Three times a day.
(c) Once a day.
(d) Four times a day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mary claim her first drink of wine tasted like?
2. What part of her mother's body did Mary dream about her father cleaving off after the family visited Charlie at the psychiatric ward?
3. In the winter after the move to Antelope, what was Charlie addicted to in addition to alcohol?
4. What did the girls in Mary's classroom typically do during their recess from school?
5. Where did Charlie meet the man that she asked to babysit Mary, and who later sexually assaulted her, while she was home sick from school?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)