|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where did Mary and Lecia draw many of the images for their imagination of their mother's ward?
(a) From movies.
(b) From the television.
(c) From books.
(d) From brochures.
2. Where did Charlie meet the man that she asked to babysit Mary, and who later sexually assaulted her, while she was home sick from school?
(a) At the bar.
(b) At the elementary school.
(c) At the doctor's office.
(d) At the gas station.
3. In what state was Antelope, the new town where Mary lived?
(b) New Mexico.
4. What did Mary finally purchase for Pete with the stamps she collected from the grocery store?
(a) A silver money clip.
(b) A statue of a monk.
(c) A monogrammed handkerchief.
(d) A pen full of invisible ink.
5. What did Mary claim her first drink of wine tasted like?
Short Answer Questions
1. From what state was Lecia's husband when she met and married him?
2. What small appliance did Mary try to plug into her father's outlet and was victim to his verbal outburst?
3. During the school day, where did the students at Mary's school in Antelope sit, which always astounded her?
4. How long was Pete in town for the purchase of the new house before he had to fly back to Texas to work -- a move that scandalized the neighborhood?
5. For what holiday celebration did Mary hitchhike to Texas to be with her family?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)