|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of animals were Big Enough and Sure Enough?
2. What did the girls in Mary's classroom typically do during their recess from school?
(a) All of the above.
3. In what country did Charlie vacation for four weeks after announcing her divorce from Pete?
(c) South Africa.
4. Which of the following food items did Hector regularly eat raw, which sickened Charlie?
(a) Hamburger patties.
(b) Chicken breasts.
5. How often did Pete discuss Charlie's whereabouts with his daughters after his wife was committed?
(a) Once every few weeks.
(d) Every Sunday.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Mary pour her energy after her mother was committed?
2. Along with Mary, who else believed that stepping on sidewalk cracks was terrible luck?
3. How many classrooms did Mary's school in Antelope have?
4. What pills did Charlie become addicted to after she quit drinking?
5. After the threatened shooting of Hector by Charlie, who phoned Pete and demanded that he take the girls the next day?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)