|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the threatened shooting of Hector by Charlie, who phoned Pete and demanded that he take the girls the next day?
2. Why was Mary anxious to get to the hotel on their way to the World's Fair?
(a) To inspect the mini fridge.
(b) To sleep in the bed.
(c) To swim in the pool.
(d) To eat from the snack machine.
3. What did neighborhood children throw at the Karr family's car as they left for vacation?
4. Which of the following food items did Hector regularly eat raw, which sickened Charlie?
(b) Hamburger patties.
(c) Chicken breasts.
5. What intentions did Charlie have during her frequent trips to Mexico with Hector?
(a) To spend time with his family.
(b) To purchase land.
(c) To relax in the sun.
(d) To figure out if their marriage was healthy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which book was Mary reminded of when she looked out over the landscape of her new home in Antelope?
2. To whom / what did Mary compare her sexual attacker while he was in her bedroom?
3. What game were Pete and Mary playing at the local bar when she realized that her relationship with her father would never be the same?
4. In what state did Charlie randomly decide to purchase a house while traveling to the World's Fair?
5. Where did Mary move to attend graduate school in her adulthood?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)