|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following holidays did the Karr girls miss, oblivious to the day of its celebration?
(a) Memorial Day.
(b) Mother's Day.
(c) Father's Day.
(d) All Saints' Day.
2. How many classrooms did Mary's school in Antelope have?
3. To whom / what did Mary compare her sexual attacker while he was in her bedroom?
(a) A ghost.
(c) The Devil.
4. How did Pete react when Mary blurted out that she didn't want her mother to come home from the psychiatric ward?
(a) He was silent.
(b) He was understanding.
(c) He was furious.
(d) He was confused.
5. How did Mary attack Rickey Carter?
(a) She hit him.
(b) She spat on him.
(c) She bit him.
(d) She kicked him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes the look Mary saw on Charlie's face when Charlie threatened to shoot Hector?
2. Which of the following adjectives did Hector use to describe Lecia on the night Charlie threatened to shoot him?
3. Who was the first to spot Mary hiding in the tree with her BB gun?
4. What was the name of Pete's favorite cat?
5. What was the philosophy of the school Mary attended in Antelope?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)