|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What small appliance did Mary try to plug into her father's outlet and was victim to his verbal outburst?
(a) An alarm clock.
(b) A desk fan.
(c) A computer printer.
(d) A dehumidifier.
2. What did neighborhood children throw at the Karr family's car as they left for vacation?
3. What did Alecia use to bludgeon her husband with during a fight while Mary cowered in the bedroom?
(a) A vase.
(b) A dictionary.
(c) A frying pan.
(d) A golf club.
4. After the threatened shooting of Hector by Charlie, who phoned Pete and demanded that he take the girls the next day?
5. Who did Mary plan to shoot with her BB gun when she sits in a tree outside the schoolyard?
(a) Rickey's mother.
(b) Rickey's father.
(c) Rickey Carter.
(d) Rickey's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the police came to investigate the beating of Hector, what was Charlie wearing when she came to the door?
2. What did Mr. McBride do for the Karr family while he was employed?
3. What was the pistol Charlie kept in her purse studded with?
4. When Mary arrived back home after running to the neighbor's for help, what were Hector and Lecia doing together?
5. Where was Pete when he suffered his first stroke?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)