|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the police came to investigate the beating of Hector, what was Charlie wearing when she came to the door?
(a) A straight jacket.
(b) A kimono.
(d) A bathrobe.
2. Which of the following characters held a gun to his head while drinking at Charlie's bar, threatening to kill himself while Mary looked on?
3. What instrument did Hector like to listen to Lecia play?
4. What was the pistol Charlie kept in her purse studded with?
5. In what state did Charlie randomly decide to purchase a house while traveling to the World's Fair?
(c) New Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often did Mary check the mailbox waiting for a letter from Pete before Lecia finally lost the mailbox key?
2. Which member of Mary's family encouraged her to begin defending herself on the playground?
3. Where was Pete when he suffered his first stroke?
4. Which of the following best describes the look Mary saw on Charlie's face when Charlie threatened to shoot Hector?
5. From where did Mary and Lecia draw many of the images for their imagination of their mother's ward?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)