|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the bully who wanted to fight Mary after she felt Mary made her little sister look stupid in the classroom?
(a) Big Bertha.
(b) Big Beth.
(c) Big Betty.
(d) Big Brenda.
2. What did Mary claim her first drink of wine tasted like?
3. What was the philosophy of the school Mary attended in Antelope?
(a) "Education Is Fun".
(b) "Self-Paced Learning".
(c) "Children Should Be Seen, Not Heard".
(d) "No Child Left Behind".
4. How long was Pete in town for the purchase of the new house before he had to fly back to Texas to work -- a move that scandalized the neighborhood?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) One week.
(d) Four weeks.
5. Which of the following food items did Hector regularly eat raw, which sickened Charlie?
(b) Chicken breasts.
(d) Hamburger patties.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the operator of the payphone treat the Karr girls as they were trying to make a collect call?
2. When Mary and Lecia were mistakenly put on the wrong plane, what destination did they almost end up in?
3. What did Charlie use to stop the swelling in Mary's eye after the schoolyard fight with the "Big" bully?
4. For whom did Lecia lie and say she made hand-painted fishing lures?
5. What part of Hector's life did Charlie find the most irritation with during their marriage?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)