|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the buxom bartender at the local bar where Pete took Mary during her school holidays?
2. What was the name of the bar Charlie owned?
(a) The Bucking Bronco.
(b) The Andalusian.
(c) The Cattleman.
(d) The Longhorn.
3. What book was Mary reading on the terrible day when she stayed home from school and was sexually assaulted?
(a) Charlotte's Web.
(b) Grimm's Fairy Tales.
(c) The Phantom Tollbooth.
(d) The Wind in the Willows.
4. Which of the following best describes the look Mary saw on Charlie's face when Charlie threatened to shoot Hector?
5. In what country did Charlie vacation for four weeks after announcing her divorce from Pete?
(d) South Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state did Charlie randomly decide to purchase a house while traveling to the World's Fair?
2. What was the philosophy of the school Mary attended in Antelope?
3. What intentions did Charlie have during her frequent trips to Mexico with Hector?
4. What did Mary claim her first drink of wine tasted like?
5. To whom / what did Mary compare her sexual attacker while he was in her bedroom?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)