|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what topic of study did Mary receive her Master's Degree?
(a) Mary did not receive her Master's Degree.
2. From what state was Lecia's husband when she met and married him?
3. Along with Mary, who else believed that stepping on sidewalk cracks was terrible luck?
4. Which of the following adjectives did Hector use to describe Lecia on the night Charlie threatened to shoot him?
5. What did Mary finally purchase for Pete with the stamps she collected from the grocery store?
(a) A pen full of invisible ink.
(b) A monogrammed handkerchief.
(c) A silver money clip.
(d) A statue of a monk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the bartender at the bar where Charlie spent most of her time upon moving to Cascade?
2. What instrument did Hector like to listen to Lecia play?
3. From where did Mary and Lecia draw many of the images for their imagination of their mother's ward?
4. What was the philosophy of the school Mary attended in Antelope?
5. Why was Mary anxious to get to the hotel on their way to the World's Fair?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)