|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of expensive animal fur coat did Charlie buy, which alienated her from her neighbors in Texas?
2. What was the name of the bartender at the bar where Charlie spent most of her time upon moving to Cascade?
3. In what topic of study did Mary receive her Master's Degree?
(d) Mary did not receive her Master's Degree.
4. What did Charlie find in Pete's wallet that sent her into an outburst of tears while she was driving home from visiting him at the hospital?
(a) A ticket stub.
(b) A poem.
(c) A photograph.
(d) A receipt.
5. What part of her mother's body did Mary dream about her father cleaving off after the family visited Charlie at the psychiatric ward?
(a) Her foot.
(b) Her hand.
(c) Her ears.
(d) Her head.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what holiday celebration did Mary hitchhike to Texas to be with her family?
2. What did Mary finally purchase for Pete with the stamps she collected from the grocery store?
3. To which city did the Karr family travel to see the World's Fair?
4. For whom did Lecia lie and say she made hand-painted fishing lures?
5. What was the name of the buxom bartender at the local bar where Pete took Mary during her school holidays?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)