|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which member of Mary's family encouraged her to begin defending herself on the playground?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her cousin.
(d) Her mother.
2. Where was Pete when he suffered his first stroke?
(a) In his bed.
(b) Driving home from work.
(c) At the bar.
(d) At church.
3. How often did Mary check the mailbox waiting for a letter from Pete before Lecia finally lost the mailbox key?
(a) Once a day.
(b) Twice a day.
(c) Four times a day.
(d) Three times a day.
4. What did Joey previously do for work before he left for medical reasons?
(a) He was a coal miner.
(b) He was a baker.
(c) He was a construction worker.
(d) He was a chimney sweep.
5. Which of the following family members was the only family member to stay dry-eyed during the divorce news that rocked the Karr family?
Short Answer Questions
1. From what state was Lecia's husband when she met and married him?
2. During the school day, where did the students at Mary's school in Antelope sit, which always astounded her?
3. Where did the Liar's Club regularly meet?
4. How old was Hector's cousin Purdy when Mary and Lecia were sent to stay with her?
5. To whom / what did Mary compare her sexual attacker while he was in her bedroom?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)