|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Grandma Moore show Mary as proof that Tex and Belinda were real people?
(a) A box of baby clothes.
(b) A photograph.
(c) Two locks of hair.
(d) A diary.
2. Who came to Mary's aide when she screamed for help from the neighbors while Charlie threatened to shoot Hector?
(a) Big Bertha.
(b) No one.
(c) Mr. Janisch.
(d) Mr. McBride.
3. Which of the following animals did NOT flood into the street after the hurricane?
4. What is the name of Mary's older sister?
5. Which of the following family members was the only family member to stay dry-eyed during the divorce news that rocked the Karr family?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes the look Mary saw on Charlie's face when Charlie threatened to shoot Hector?
2. To whom / what did Mary compare her sexual attacker while he was in her bedroom?
3. Which of the following adjectives did Hector use to describe Lecia on the night Charlie threatened to shoot him?
4. How did the operator of the payphone treat the Karr girls as they were trying to make a collect call?
5. How did Pete react when Mary blurted out that she didn't want her mother to come home from the psychiatric ward?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)