|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Pete doing at the time his wife and children finally returned home from West Texas?
(a) Shaving his beard.
(b) Chopping wood.
(c) Ironing his shirts.
(d) Cooking his breakfast.
2. Why was Mary anxious to get to the hotel on their way to the World's Fair?
(a) To sleep in the bed.
(b) To swim in the pool.
(c) To inspect the mini fridge.
(d) To eat from the snack machine.
3. What distinct article of clothing was Charlie wearing in her death photograph?
(a) A yellow hat.
(b) A white sheet.
(c) A pair of orange boots.
(d) A red jacket.
4. Who was the first to spot Mary hiding in the tree with her BB gun?
(a) Rickey's mother.
(b) Rickey's father.
(c) Rickey's brother.
(d) Rickey Carter.
5. Who was the first member of the family to see Grandma Moore's dead body?
(a) Aunt Iris.
Short Answer Questions
1. What small appliance did Mary try to plug into her father's outlet and was victim to his verbal outburst?
2. Which lunch does Mary remember most loving as a child, remembering how the construction worker men ate the meal with reverence?
3. How many reading levels did Mary progress during her first week in the Antelope school?
4. How did Pete react to having his mother-in-law move in with the family?
5. During her mental breakdown, what was Charlie screaming that she wanted to be?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)