|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what holiday celebration did Mary hitchhike to Texas to be with her family?
(a) Memorial Day.
(b) New Year's.
2. What was the name of the bar Charlie owned?
(a) The Longhorn.
(b) The Cattleman.
(c) The Bucking Bronco.
(d) The Andalusian.
3. What was the name of the bully who wanted to fight Mary after she felt Mary made her little sister look stupid in the classroom?
(a) Big Bertha.
(b) Big Betty.
(c) Big Brenda.
(d) Big Beth.
4. During what major event in American history was Charlie Moore born?
(a) The Second World War.
(b) The emancipation.
(c) The dust bowl.
5. How old is Mary at the opening of the memoir?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was streaked all over the mirrors and windows in the house on the day Charlie went missing?
2. What act of service did Pete and the girls perform for Charlie when she returned to Leechfield after the funeral?
3. What color were the stamps that Mary collected from the grocery store along with her mother's shopping?
4. Which of the following Karr family members refused to evacuate the home when a hurricane rolled through?
5. Which of the following best describes the look Mary saw on Charlie's face when Charlie threatened to shoot Hector?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)