|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At which aunt's house did Grandma Moore die?
(a) Aunt Ireland.
(b) Aunt Iris.
(c) Aunt Isabelle.
(d) Aunt Ingrid.
2. Which of the following holidays did the Karr girls miss, oblivious to the day of its celebration?
(a) Father's Day.
(b) Memorial Day.
(c) All Saints' Day.
(d) Mother's Day.
3. During what month of the year were the construction projects in the Karr family home complete, allowing for Grandma Moore to finally move in?
4. What was the name of the club where Mary was allowed to attend meetings with her father?
(a) The Money Gate Club.
(b) The Liars' Club.
(c) The Poker Club.
(d) The Golden Stallion Club.
5. What color was the paint that Mary smeared over her face and mouth while her mother was out of the painting studio?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Charlie spend her day doing while at the beach with her family soon after Grandma Moore's funeral?
2. What distinct article of clothing was Charlie wearing in her death photograph?
3. What type of animal did Mary associate with the smell in Grandma Moore's bedroom while she was staying with the Karr family?
4. In what state did Charlie randomly decide to purchase a house while traveling to the World's Fair?
5. What type of music signaled Charlie's worst type of mood to the girls?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)