|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following animals did NOT flood into the street after the hurricane?
2. During her mental breakdown, what was Charlie screaming that she wanted to be?
(a) A good mother.
(b) A good painter.
(c) A good Christian.
(d) A good housewife.
3. Which of the following kitchen utensils did Mary hold up to Pete, hoping he could identify it?
(a) A chopstick.
(b) A fork.
(c) A knife.
(d) A spoon.
4. How old is Mary at the opening of the memoir?
5. What did the girls in Mary's classroom typically do during their recess from school?
(b) All of the above.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Charlie purchase as an "investment" with Hector for their future together?
2. What was the name of Charlie's cousin, who Grandma Moore thought had made all the right decisions in her life?
3. In what topic of study did Mary receive her Master's Degree?
4. How many times had Charlie been married before meeting Pete?
5. Who once owned the house the Karr family purchased in Antelope?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)