|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Grandma Moore show Mary as proof that Tex and Belinda were real people?
(a) A diary.
(b) A photograph.
(c) A box of baby clothes.
(d) Two locks of hair.
2. What city did Charlie regularly think of while listening to the opera?
(a) New York.
3. What meal did Grandma Moore insist on eating rather than eating Pete's roadside gumbo?
(a) Red beans and rice.
(b) Fried alligator.
(d) Shrimp remoulade.
4. Which of the following kitchen utensils did Mary hold up to Pete, hoping he could identify it?
(a) A knife.
(b) A fork.
(c) A chopstick.
(d) A spoon.
5. Which of the following objects was NOT present in Mary and Lecia's imagination of the ward where their mother was being kept?
(a) Straight jackets.
(b) White walls.
(c) Nurses with needles.
(d) Shock therapy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which book was Mary reminded of when she looked out over the landscape of her new home in Antelope?
2. What food did Mary wake to find Charlie cooking, naked, at the oven in the middle of the night?
3. How much money did Mary believe the Moore family inherited from Grandma Moore's estate?
4. What was the pistol Charlie kept in her purse studded with?
5. What did Pete buy for Mary for her tenth birthday?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)