|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the only bill Pete managed to pay on time each month during the time his family was in the deepest financial strain?
2. What was the name of the town where Charlie and Pete first met?
3. What did Pete buy for Mary for her tenth birthday?
(a) A book of crosswords.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) Diamod earrings.
4. What was Pete doing at the time his wife and children finally returned home from West Texas?
(a) Cooking his breakfast.
(b) Ironing his shirts.
(c) Chopping wood.
(d) Shaving his beard.
5. In what topic of study did Mary receive her Master's Degree?
(b) Mary did not receive her Master's Degree.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Pete work at the time when he first met Charlie?
2. What did Charlie use to stop the swelling in Mary's eye after the schoolyard fight with the "Big" bully?
3. What type of expensive animal fur coat did Charlie buy, which alienated her from her neighbors in Texas?
4. In what country did Charlie vacation for four weeks after announcing her divorce from Pete?
5. What was the name of the bartender at the bar where Charlie spent most of her time upon moving to Cascade?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)