|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which institution did Pete visit each week to pay a portion of his bill, but was never able to pay off completely?
(a) The doctor.
(b) The grocery.
(c) The school.
(d) The pharmacy.
2. Who did Mary plan to shoot with her BB gun when she sits in a tree outside the schoolyard?
(a) Rickey's father.
(b) Rickey's mother.
(c) Rickey's brother.
(d) Rickey Carter.
3. What part of Hector's life did Charlie find the most irritation with during their marriage?
(a) His temper.
(b) His alcoholism.
(c) His unemployment.
(d) His physical appearance.
4. To which city did the Karr family travel to see the World's Fair?
(c) San Antonio.
(d) New York.
5. What did Mary ask for for dinner on her tenth birthday?
(b) Poached eggs.
(c) Fried chicken.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who cut into Mary's birthday cake before her on her tenth birthday?
2. How did Pete react when his old captain from the service came for a visit?
3. Which of the following is NOT something Grandma Moore regularly complained about when she was living with the Karr family?
4. What sporting event did Ben and Shug regularly discuss when the visited Pete at the hospital?
5. What method did Grandma Moore employ to ensure that Mary and Lecia exhibited "proper behavior"?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)