|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Pete buy for Mary for her tenth birthday?
(a) Diamod earrings.
(c) A book of crosswords.
(d) A bicycle.
2. How did Pete react when Mary blurted out that she didn't want her mother to come home from the psychiatric ward?
(a) He was confused.
(b) He was understanding.
(c) He was furious.
(d) He was silent.
3. What insect attacked Charlie's car as she was driving to her mother's home in West Texas?
(a) Fire ants.
4. How did Lecia react when she heard the news that Grandma Moore had passed away?
(a) She began sobbing.
(b) She began shaking.
(c) She began vomiting.
(d) She began laughing.
5. During what month of the year were the construction projects in the Karr family home complete, allowing for Grandma Moore to finally move in?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accidentally ran over Pete's cat while he was recovering in the hospital?
2. Which of the following aspects of Cascade's landscape did NOT fascinate Mary and Lecia upon their arrival in the new city?
3. What common animal did Pete catch around the house and use to make gumbo for his family?
4. What type of alcohol was Pete known to keep in his truck?
5. Who cut into Mary's birthday cake before her on her tenth birthday?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)