|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city did Charlie regularly think of while listening to the opera?
(c) New York.
2. During the school day, where did the students at Mary's school in Antelope sit, which always astounded her?
(a) Outside, on the grass.
(b) Wherever they felt like it.
(c) On the floor.
(d) At their desks.
3. Which of the following Karr family members refused to evacuate the home when a hurricane rolled through?
4. Which lunch does Mary remember most loving as a child, remembering how the construction worker men ate the meal with reverence?
(b) Smoked salmon.
(c) Boiled shrimp.
5. What did Hector and Charlie spend most of their time doing after their marriage?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following kitchen utensils did Mary hold up to Pete, hoping he could identify it?
2. What did Mary finally purchase for Pete with the stamps she collected from the grocery store?
3. What pills did Charlie become addicted to after she quit drinking?
4. How did Mary describe the architecture of the new house her mother purchased with the inheritance money?
5. What was the only bill Pete managed to pay on time each month during the time his family was in the deepest financial strain?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)