|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Mary flee to after a traumatic experience shaving her father in the hospital?
(a) To her childhood home.
(b) To the movie theater.
(c) To church.
(d) To the car wash.
2. Who was Mr. Thibideaux?
(a) Mary's neighbor.
(b) Mary's teacher.
(c) Mary's father.
(d) Mary's bus driver.
3. Where did Mary move to attend graduate school in her adulthood?
(a) To the Midwest.
(b) To the East Coast.
(c) To the Deep South.
(d) To the Western Plains.
4. What was the only bill Pete managed to pay on time each month during the time his family was in the deepest financial strain?
5. What instrument did Hector like to listen to Lecia play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of her mother's body did Mary dream about her father cleaving off after the family visited Charlie at the psychiatric ward?
2. Which of the following characters held a gun to his head while drinking at Charlie's bar, threatening to kill himself while Mary looked on?
3. What act of service did Pete and the girls perform for Charlie when she returned to Leechfield after the funeral?
4. During what month of the year were the construction projects in the Karr family home complete, allowing for Grandma Moore to finally move in?
5. Who jumped into the water and wrestled Lecia back to shore, despite the jellyfish wrapped around her leg?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)