|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following states was most hard hit during the hurricane?
2. How did Mary hear the news that her family had inherited money from Grandma Moore's estate?
(a) From her parent's diary.
(b) From a visitor at the door.
(c) From a phone call.
(d) From a letter.
3. Where was Pete when he suffered his first stroke?
(a) Driving home from work.
(b) In his bed.
(c) At church.
(d) At the bar.
4. Where did Charlie meet the man that she asked to babysit Mary, and who later sexually assaulted her, while she was home sick from school?
(a) At the doctor's office.
(b) At the bar.
(c) At the gas station.
(d) At the elementary school.
5. With what did Charlie mix the first glass of wine she ever served to Mary?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city did Grandma Moore live during Mary's childhood?
2. What did Mary claim her first drink of wine tasted like?
3. How old was Charlie when she was first married off by her mother?
4. What was the name of the buxom bartender at the local bar where Pete took Mary during her school holidays?
5. Which of the following Karr family members was struck with insomnia after Grandma Moore's death?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)