|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Pete work at the time when he first met Charlie?
(a) At the baseball field.
(b) At the morgue.
(c) At the gas station.
(d) At the shopping mall.
2. When Mary arrived back home after running to the neighbor's for help, what were Hector and Lecia doing together?
(a) Watching television.
(c) Cooking dinner.
(d) Reading a book.
3. For whom did Lecia lie and say she made hand-painted fishing lures?
(c) Mr. McBride.
4. Who was the first to spot Mary hiding in the tree with her BB gun?
(a) Rickey's brother.
(b) Rickey Carter.
(c) Rickey's father.
(d) Rickey's mother.
5. In what topic of study did Mary receive her Master's Degree?
(a) Mary did not receive her Master's Degree.
Short Answer Questions
1. After hearing about Tex and Belinda, how long did Mary spend burying the memory of these children?
2. What method did Grandma Moore employ to ensure that Mary and Lecia exhibited "proper behavior"?
3. Which member of Mary's family encouraged her to begin defending herself on the playground?
4. How old was Hector's cousin Purdy when Mary and Lecia were sent to stay with her?
5. What did Alecia use to bludgeon her husband with during a fight while Mary cowered in the bedroom?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)