|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following food items did Hector regularly eat raw, which sickened Charlie?
(a) Chicken breasts.
(b) Hamburger patties.
2. What did Charlie find in Pete's wallet that sent her into an outburst of tears while she was driving home from visiting him at the hospital?
(a) A photograph.
(b) A receipt.
(c) A poem.
(d) A ticket stub.
3. How many times had Charlie been married before meeting Pete?
(a) Three times.
(b) Two times.
(c) Four times.
(d) One time.
4. What intentions did Charlie have during her frequent trips to Mexico with Hector?
(a) To spend time with his family.
(b) To relax in the sun.
(c) To purchase land.
(d) To figure out if their marriage was healthy.
5. Where did Charlie meet the man that she asked to babysit Mary, and who later sexually assaulted her, while she was home sick from school?
(a) At the gas station.
(b) At the doctor's office.
(c) At the bar.
(d) At the elementary school.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Pete react when his old captain from the service came for a visit?
2. What type of expensive animal fur coat did Charlie buy, which alienated her from her neighbors in Texas?
3. How did Pete react when Mary blurted out that she didn't want her mother to come home from the psychiatric ward?
4. What was the only bill Pete managed to pay on time each month during the time his family was in the deepest financial strain?
5. What game were Pete and Mary playing at the local bar when she realized that her relationship with her father would never be the same?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)