|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the girls in Mary's classroom typically do during their recess from school?
(b) All of the above.
2. What did Hector and Charlie spend most of their time doing after their marriage?
3. What war was Robert returning home from when he decided to commit suicide?
(a) World War I.
(b) World War II.
(c) The Civil War.
(d) The Vietnam War.
4. How old is Mary at the opening of the memoir?
5. What did Charlie use to stop the swelling in Mary's eye after the schoolyard fight with the "Big" bully?
(a) Charlie ignored the injury completely.
(b) A bag of frozen peas.
(c) Ice wrapped in a towel.
(d) A raw steak.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Pete doing at the time his wife and children finally returned home from West Texas?
2. Who was the first member of the family to see Grandma Moore's dead body?
3. What did Mary ask for for dinner on her tenth birthday?
4. What food did Mary wake to find Charlie cooking, naked, at the oven in the middle of the night?
5. What name did Grandma Moore call Lecia in her drug-induced slumber at the hospital?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)