|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what room of the house did the Karr family eat their dinner until Grandma Moore came to stay with them?
(a) In the dining room.
(b) In the kitchen.
(c) In the living room.
(d) In the bedroom.
2. Which member of Mary's family encouraged her to begin defending herself on the playground?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her cousin.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
3. What was the name of the bartender at the bar where Charlie spent most of her time upon moving to Cascade?
4. What part of Hector's life did Charlie find the most irritation with during their marriage?
(a) His temper.
(b) His physical appearance.
(c) His unemployment.
(d) His alcoholism.
5. With what did Charlie mix the first glass of wine she ever served to Mary?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Hector's cousin Purdy when Mary and Lecia were sent to stay with her?
2. What did Mary finally purchase for Pete with the stamps she collected from the grocery store?
3. Which of the following is NOT something Grandma Moore regularly complained about when she was living with the Karr family?
4. When Mary arrived back home after running to the neighbor's for help, what were Hector and Lecia doing together?
5. In what city did Grandma Moore live during Mary's childhood?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)