|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the Liars' Club meetings, how did Pete say his father died, which was a lie?
2. What was the effect of the jellyfish attack on Lecia's leg?
(a) Her leg was covered in blisters.
(b) Her leg became paralyzed.
(c) Her leg had to be amputated.
(d) There was no effect from the attack.
3. How did Pete react when his old captain from the service came for a visit?
(a) He shouted for the man to leave.
(b) He did not recognize him.
(c) He began to weep.
(d) He saluted him.
4. What sporting event did Ben and Shug regularly discuss when the visited Pete at the hospital?
5. What color was the sportscar Charlie drove to Pete's in after he took custody of their daughters?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Mary flee to after a traumatic experience shaving her father in the hospital?
2. Which of Pete's friends found it too difficult to visit with Pete while he was awake, and chose instead to stand in the hospital hallways while Pete slept?
3. To which city did the Karr family travel to see the World's Fair?
4. Which of the following Karr family members refused to evacuate the home when a hurricane rolled through?
5. What was the philosophy of the school Mary attended in Antelope?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)