|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Pete buy for Mary for her tenth birthday?
(b) A bicycle.
(c) A book of crosswords.
(d) Diamod earrings.
2. How did Mary describe the architecture of the new house her mother purchased with the inheritance money?
(d) "Art Deco".
3. During what major event in American history was Charlie Moore born?
(a) The emancipation.
(c) The Second World War.
(d) The dust bowl.
4. What color gown did Charlie see Marlene Dietrich wearing when she stepped out of the limousine?
5. At which aunt's house did Grandma Moore die?
(a) Aunt Ingrid.
(b) Aunt Ireland.
(c) Aunt Isabelle.
(d) Aunt Iris.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book was Mary reading on the terrible day when she stayed home from school and was sexually assaulted?
2. What was the name of Pete's main doctor while he was recovering at the hospital?
3. What was the name of the club where Mary was allowed to attend meetings with her father?
4. What type of expensive animal fur coat did Charlie buy, which alienated her from her neighbors in Texas?
5. What was the name of Charlie's cousin, who Grandma Moore thought had made all the right decisions in her life?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)