|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color was the paint that Mary smeared over her face and mouth while her mother was out of the painting studio?
2. What small appliance did Mary try to plug into her father's outlet and was victim to his verbal outburst?
(a) A dehumidifier.
(b) A computer printer.
(c) A desk fan.
(d) An alarm clock.
3. Which of the following characters held a gun to his head while drinking at Charlie's bar, threatening to kill himself while Mary looked on?
4. Who was the first member of the family to see Grandma Moore's dead body?
(a) Aunt Iris.
5. How did Mary describe the architecture of the new house her mother purchased with the inheritance money?
(a) "Art Deco".
Short Answer Questions
1. After the threatened shooting of Hector by Charlie, who phoned Pete and demanded that he take the girls the next day?
2. What did Alecia use to bludgeon her husband with during a fight while Mary cowered in the bedroom?
3. What illness was Charlie diagnosed to die from at the age of two?
4. Which institution did Pete visit each week to pay a portion of his bill, but was never able to pay off completely?
5. What type of expensive animal fur coat did Charlie buy, which alienated her from her neighbors in Texas?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)