|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Mary at the opening of the memoir?
2. When Mary and Lecia were mistakenly put on the wrong plane, what destination did they almost end up in?
3. What type of medicine did the doctors pump into Grandma Moore's body with the hopes of slowing down the spreading of Grandma's cancer?
(c) Mustard gas.
(d) Liquid Nitrogen.
4. What was the effect of the jellyfish attack on Lecia's leg?
(a) There was no effect from the attack.
(b) Her leg was covered in blisters.
(c) Her leg had to be amputated.
(d) Her leg became paralyzed.
5. What color was the paint that Mary smeared over her face and mouth while her mother was out of the painting studio?
Short Answer Questions
1. What physical reaction did Mary have when her grandmother was around that was her first feeling of "nervousness"?
2. What was the name of the club where Mary was allowed to attend meetings with her father?
3. What room did the Liars' Club transform into a spare bedroom when Grandma Moore comes to stay with the Karr family?
4. Along with Mary, who else believed that stepping on sidewalk cracks was terrible luck?
5. How often did Pete discuss Charlie's whereabouts with his daughters after his wife was committed?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)