|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Pete's friends found it too difficult to visit with Pete while he was awake, and chose instead to stand in the hospital hallways while Pete slept?
2. What did neighborhood children throw at the Karr family's car as they left for vacation?
3. Why was Mary anxious to get to the hotel on their way to the World's Fair?
(a) To inspect the mini fridge.
(b) To swim in the pool.
(c) To eat from the snack machine.
(d) To sleep in the bed.
4. What type of animals were Big Enough and Sure Enough?
5. From where did Mary and Lecia draw many of the images for their imagination of their mother's ward?
(a) From movies.
(b) From brochures.
(c) From books.
(d) From the television.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was NOT something Charlie burned in a bonfire during her mental breakdown?
2. What part of his body did Pete claim his father broke before his death?
3. Which of the following objects was NOT present in Mary and Lecia's imagination of the ward where their mother was being kept?
4. Who accidentally ran over Pete's cat while he was recovering in the hospital?
5. When the police came to investigate the beating of Hector, what was Charlie wearing when she came to the door?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)