|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Pete react to having his mother-in-law move in with the family?
(a) He ran around the house, doting on Grandma Moore.
(b) He stayed away from home.
(c) He ignored Grandma completely.
(d) He welcomed Grandma Moore with open arms.
2. With what type of weapon did Charlie threaten to harm her daughters?
(a) A knife.
(b) A gun.
(c) A stick.
(d) A rock.
3. What meal did Grandma Moore insist on eating rather than eating Pete's roadside gumbo?
(b) Fried alligator.
(c) Shrimp remoulade.
(d) Red beans and rice.
4. What did neighborhood children throw at the Karr family's car as they left for vacation?
5. What types of books did Charlie read aloud to Mary before putting her in bed at night, books that Mary credited as awakening the darkness inside her?
(a) Scientific theory books.
(b) True-life crime books.
(c) Existential philosophy books.
(d) Hedonistic religion books.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what was Mary lying at the opening of the memoir?
2. What was the name of the town where Charlie and Pete first met?
3. Which of the following kitchen utensils did Mary hold up to Pete, hoping he could identify it?
4. At the Liars' Club meetings, how did Pete say his father died, which was a lie?
5. What food did Mary wake to find Charlie cooking, naked, at the oven in the middle of the night?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)