Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Grandma Moore show Mary as proof that Tex and Belinda were real people?
(a) Two locks of hair.
(b) A box of baby clothes.
(c) A photograph.
(d) A diary.
2. For whom did Lecia lie and say she made hand-painted fishing lures?
(a) Mr. McBride.
3. What song did Charlie sing under her breath while driving erratically through the rain-whipped streets during the hurricane?
(a) "The Policeman and the BIshop".
(b) "Pirate Jenny".
(c) "Mack the Knife".
(d) "The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse".
4. What common animal did Pete catch around the house and use to make gumbo for his family?
5. During what month of the year were the construction projects in the Karr family home complete, allowing for Grandma Moore to finally move in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What distinct article of clothing was Charlie wearing in her death photograph?
2. Why did Charlie bring Mary to the hospital the day after Grandma Moore's surgery?
3. What did Mr. McBride do for the Karr family while he was employed?
4. What was the name of Charlie's cousin, who Grandma Moore thought had made all the right decisions in her life?
5. What did neighborhood children throw at the Karr family's car as they left for vacation?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)