Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name did Grandma Moore call Lecia in her drug-induced slumber at the hospital?
2. Which of the following did Mary want to purchase with the money she inherited from Grandma Moore's estate?
(a) A pony.
(b) A sequined dress.
(c) A new house.
(d) A record player.
3. What room did the Liars' Club transform into a spare bedroom when Grandma Moore comes to stay with the Karr family?
(a) The den.
(b) The living room.
(c) The porch.
(d) The garage.
4. To which meat product did Mary compare Grandma Moore's disfigured body?
(a) A pot roast.
(b) Overstuffed sausages.
(c) Burnt salmon.
(d) Crisp bacon.
5. Which of the following is NOT something Grandma Moore regularly complained about when she was living with the Karr family?
(a) The temperature inside the house.
(b) The girls' behavior.
(c) The food.
(d) The cleanliness of the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the club where Mary was allowed to attend meetings with her father?
2. What type of plant did Grandma Moore grow on her farm in West Texas?
3. With what type of weapon did Charlie threaten to harm her daughters?
4. What illness was Charlie diagnosed to die from at the age of two?
5. What prompted the fight between Charlie and Pete on Mary's tenth birthday?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)