|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which part of Grandma Moore's body had to be amputated after turning gangrenous?
(a) Her fingers.
(b) Her arm.
(c) Her nose.
(d) Her leg.
2. What type of music signaled Charlie's worst type of mood to the girls?
3. Why did Charlie bring Mary to the hospital the day after Grandma Moore's surgery?
(a) To cheer Grandma up.
(b) Because Grandma requested to see the girl.
(c) Because she couldn't find a babysitter.
(d) So Mary can see the realities of life.
4. Which of the following is NOT something Grandma Moore regularly complained about when she was living with the Karr family?
(a) The cleanliness of the house.
(b) The temperature inside the house.
(c) The girls' behavior.
(d) The food.
5. What was the name of Charlie's cousin, who Grandma Moore thought had made all the right decisions in her life?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the town where Charlie and Pete first met?
2. What distinct article of clothing was Charlie wearing in her death photograph?
3. Who cut into Mary's birthday cake before her on her tenth birthday?
4. What was the name of the club where Mary was allowed to attend meetings with her father?
5. Who jumped into the water and wrestled Lecia back to shore, despite the jellyfish wrapped around her leg?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)