Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Pete doing at the time his wife and children finally returned home from West Texas?
(a) Ironing his shirts.
(b) Shaving his beard.
(c) Cooking his breakfast.
(d) Chopping wood.
2. What act of service did Pete and the girls perform for Charlie when she returned to Leechfield after the funeral?
(a) They read passages from The Bible aloud to her.
(b) They gave her a massage.
(c) They bathed her.
(d) They cooked her dinner.
3. In what room of the house did the Karr family eat their dinner until Grandma Moore came to stay with them?
(a) In the dining room.
(b) In the kitchen.
(c) In the living room.
(d) In the bedroom.
4. What was the name of Charlie's cousin, who Grandma Moore thought had made all the right decisions in her life?
5. What distinct article of clothing was Charlie wearing in her death photograph?
(a) A pair of orange boots.
(b) A white sheet.
(c) A red jacket.
(d) A yellow hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Pete work at the time when he first met Charlie?
2. During what major event in American history was Charlie Moore born?
3. Who jumped into the water and wrestled Lecia back to shore, despite the jellyfish wrapped around her leg?
4. What was the name of the town where Charlie and Pete first met?
5. Who was the first member of the family to see Grandma Moore's dead body?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)