|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following Karr family members refused to evacuate the home when a hurricane rolled through?
2. What did neighborhood children throw at the Karr family's car as they left for vacation?
3. What song did Charlie sing under her breath while driving erratically through the rain-whipped streets during the hurricane?
(a) "Mack the Knife".
(b) "Pirate Jenny".
(c) "The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse".
(d) "The Policeman and the BIshop".
4. What did Grandma Moore show Mary as proof that Tex and Belinda were real people?
(a) Two locks of hair.
(b) A diary.
(c) A photograph.
(d) A box of baby clothes.
5. How did Pete react to having his mother-in-law move in with the family?
(a) He ran around the house, doting on Grandma Moore.
(b) He ignored Grandma completely.
(c) He welcomed Grandma Moore with open arms.
(d) He stayed away from home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Charlie's cousin, who Grandma Moore thought had made all the right decisions in her life?
2. What beverage did Grandma Moore drink to dull her cancerous pain?
3. Which of the following family members was the only family member to stay dry-eyed during the divorce news that rocked the Karr family?
4. What was Pete doing at the time his wife and children finally returned home from West Texas?
5. Whom did Charlie call on the phone after threatening to harm her daughters?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)