|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. If he so wishes, what is a king allowed to do?
2. What are some Biblical books Hobbes says are written about certain people and not written by them?
3. What is the sovereign power, whether it is an individual or an assembly?
4. Who are the subjects in the Kingdom of God?
5. What does Hobbes say only God knows?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. In what way does Hobbes warn against errors in logic or speech?
This section contains 950 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)