Short Answer Questions Key
1. What type of book is LEVIATHAN?
A book of political philosophy
2. How does Hobbes see the commonwealth?
Like an artificial man
3. How does Hobbes describe his compound imagination?
Like seeing a man and a horse and imagining a centaur
4. What does Hobbes say about controlling thoughts?
People cannot always do it.
5. What two factors does Hobbes believe control mental discourse?
Desire and fear
This section contains 6,054 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)