|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does one angel suddenly turn into?
(a) Dennis' father.
(b) A red-faced devil.
(c) A human.
(d) A bird.
2. Which ghost does Dennis bite?
(a) The orange one.
(b) The green one.
(c) The red one.
(d) The blue one.
3. What are the angels doing when Dennis gets back to his apartment?
(b) Watching television.
(d) They are not there.
4. Why are the angels angry when Dennis gets home?
(a) That Hector told them Dennis was changing to law school.
(b) That Dennis flunked a microbiology quiz.
(c) That Dennis is not studying enough.
(d) That Dennis did not come home after school.
5. What are like ghosts?
(b) Ipsha and Kat.
(c) Hector and Kat.
(d) The angels.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what is Dennis' mother not worried?
2. Why has Hector never dated Kat?
3. What does Dennis' father admit to Dennis?
4. How do Dennis' friends reassure him?
5. How old is Kat when she is shot in the stomach?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is another vision Dennis has when he eats the rest of the ghosts?
2. What is Dennis mumbling about at the hospital and how do his friends react?
3. What does Dennis' father explain about the visions?
4. What happens to Kat when she is ten years old?
5. What does Dennis' mother say about her health and Dennis' studies?
6. What happens to Dennis in microbiology class on Monday?
7. What happens when Dennis conducts a prostate exam on a patient?
8. What does Dennis say to the angels about quitting medical school?
9. How does Dennis become closer to his friends and what is Ipsha's reaction to Kat?
10. What does Dennis realize as he is running?
This section contains 891 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)