|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Dennis' friends reassure him?
(a) That Hector can help Dennis through microbiology.
(b) That Ipsha likes him.
(c) That diabetes is a manageable disease.
(d) That he will learn to love his chosen profession.
2. What is blown into Dennis' room along with Dennis?
(b) His dinner.
(d) His books.
3. What do Dennis' friends think is wrong with Dennis?
(a) A psychotic break.
(b) A fever.
(c) They have no idea.
4. Why is Ipsha jealous of Kat?
(a) Because Kat has lots of money.
(b) Because Kat always has the highest test scores.
(c) Because Kat always dresses like a model.
(d) Because Ipsha has a crush on Dennis and Kat and Dennis are getting close.
5. Why is Dennis' mother in the hospital?
(a) She broke her hip.
(b) Her feet are numb.
(c) She is visiting a sick relative.
(d) She broke her wrist.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what country is Ipsha Narang?
2. Where does Dennis awaken?
3. What do the angels do when Dennis tells them he quit medical school?
4. How does Dennis begin his talk with the angels after getting their attention?
5. What does Dennis admit to his mother?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the four friends drift away from studying together?
2. What does Dennis decide and what does he not look forward to doing?
3. How does Dennis end up in the hospital?
4. What is wrong with Dennis' mother?
5. What happens to Kat when she is ten years old?
6. What happens when Dennis bites the orange ghost?
7. How does Dennis escape his room and what do the angels do?
8. What happens when Dennis confronts the angel-ghosts?
9. What does Dennis say to the angels about quitting medical school?
10. Why does Ipsha leave the classroom in tears and what does she tell Dennis about a person's family's expectations?
This section contains 883 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)