|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a man tell Dennis when Dennis meets him in an electronics store?
(a) That Dennis could have a job at the store.
(b) That Dennis is the best the man had ever seen at video games.
(c) That Dennis saved the man's life.
(d) That Dennis can do better with his life than video games.
2. Who was in the restaurant Dennis runs past?
(a) Hector and Kat.
(b) Kat and Ipsha.
3. Why is Ipsha jealous of Kat?
(a) Because Kat always dresses like a model.
(b) Because Ipsha has a crush on Dennis and Kat and Dennis are getting close.
(c) Because Kat has lots of money.
(d) Because Kat always has the highest test scores.
4. Why does Dennis throw up in the men's room during his class on Monday?
(a) He ate some bad bologna.
(b) He has a hangover.
(c) He is sick from testing his sample.
(d) He has a touch of a virus.
5. What did Dennis' father promise Dennis' grandfather?
(a) Dennis' father would name his son Dennis.
(b) Dennis' father would become a doctor.
(c) Dennis' father would go to law school.
(d) Dennis would never lack for anything.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dennis have a hard time doing when he's confronting the angels?
2. What happens when Hector gets drunk one night?
3. Why are the angels angry when Dennis gets home?
4. What does Dennis learn when he goes to the hospital?
5. From what country is Ipsha Narang?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is another vision Dennis has when he eats the rest of the ghosts?
2. Who are a couple people Dennis first meets upon starting medical school?
3. What does Dennis realize as he is running?
4. What does Dennis' father explain about the visions?
5. What happens to Kat when she is ten years old?
6. What does Kat say about Dennis' belief in his destiny to become a Gastroenterologist, and what does Dennis think about her words?
7. What happens when Dennis confronts the angel-ghosts?
8. What happens when Dennis bites the orange ghost?
9. What happens when Dennis conducts a prostate exam on a patient?
10. What are some confused thoughts Dennis is having about his life?
This section contains 908 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)