|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what is Dennis' mother not worried?
(a) His becoming a lawyer.
(b) Her own health.
(c) That he will take care of her.
(d) Dennis quitting school again.
2. What were the ghosts?
(a) Broken dreams.
(c) Broken promises.
3. What pressure does Dennis say he was feeling?
(a) His need to understand his father.
(b) His need to excel.
(c) The pressure of accepting the angels' choice of Gastroenterology for Dennis.
(d) His mother's illness and caring for her.
4. What does one angel say in response to Dennis' talking about quitting medical school?
(b) Dennis has more brains than that.
(c) Dennis is grounded.
(d) Dennis is ungrateful.
5. How old is Dennis when he is contemplating leaving medical school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dennis realize as he is running?
2. What picture was on the card Dennis' father gave him for high school graduation?
3. What does Kat suggest Dennis grow?
4. From where does Hector flunk out in his first semester of college?
5. What does Dennis' father admit to Dennis?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is another vision Dennis has when he eats the rest of the ghosts?
2. How does Dennis become closer to his friends and what is Ipsha's reaction to Kat?
3. How do the four friends drift away from studying together?
4. What are some confused thoughts Dennis is having about his life?
5. What is Dennis mumbling about at the hospital and how do his friends react?
6. What assignment does Dennis receive in microbiology class?
7. Who are a couple people Dennis first meets upon starting medical school?
8. What happens to Kat when she is ten years old?
9. What does Dennis decide and what does he not look forward to doing?
10. What does Dennis say to the angels about quitting medical school?
This section contains 869 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)