|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the angels admit?
(a) They were not sent by Dennnis' father.
(b) They are not ghosts.
(c) They do not care if Dennis leaves medical school.
(d) They are not angels.
2. How old is Kat when she is shot in the stomach?
3. What does Dennis do when he gets home that night?
(a) Goes to sleep immediately.
(b) Closes himself in the bathroom for an hour.
(c) Researches other fields of medicine.
(d) Plays video games.
4. What is blown into Dennis' room along with Dennis?
(b) His books.
(d) His dinner.
5. Why does Dennis throw up in the men's room during his class on Monday?
(a) He is sick from testing his sample.
(b) He has a hangover.
(c) He has a touch of a virus.
(d) He ate some bad bologna.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Dennis when he is contemplating leaving medical school?
2. How do Dennis' friends reassure him?
3. What do Dennis' friends think is wrong with Dennis?
4. What does Dennis admit to his mother?
5. What are the angels doing when Dennis gets back to his apartment?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are a couple people Dennis first meets upon starting medical school?
2. What does Dennis decide as he is sitting at his desk thinking about the angels' attacks?
3. What happens to Dennis in microbiology class on Monday?
4. How does Dennis escape his room and what do the angels do?
5. What happens to Kat when she is ten years old?
6. What does Dennis realize as he is running?
7. What does Dennis' mother say about her health and Dennis' studies?
8. What happens when Dennis bites the orange ghost?
9. What happens when Dennis conducts a prostate exam on a patient?
10. How does Dennis become closer to his friends and what is Ipsha's reaction to Kat?
This section contains 845 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)