|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Hector gets drunk one night?
(a) He has a vision.
(b) He almost drowns in his vomit.
(c) He ends up in a full body cast.
(d) He is sent to prison for causing an accident with fatalities.
2. Why did Dennis' father have trouble in medical school?
(a) Personality conflicts.
(b) Poor English.
(c) He never went to medical school.
3. For what does Dennis' father apologize?
(a) For not telling Dennis more about the father's past.
(b) For dying too young to help Dennis.
(c) For all the problems he had caused Dennis.
(d) For keeping Dennis away from video games.
4. What knocks Dennis over?
(a) Two of the angels who tackle Dennis.
(b) A strong wind from the open window.
(c) A ghost.
(d) One of the angels yelling loudly.
5. When are the students to bring in the samples?
(a) Within the next month.
(b) Never; it's for their own information.
(c) The next day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dennis learn when he goes to the hospital?
2. What does Dennis say he does not have that will prevent him from becoming a doctor?
3. What are the angels doing when Dennis gets back to his apartment?
4. Where does Dennis awaken?
5. What does Dennis say he is not about to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is another vision Dennis has when he eats the rest of the ghosts?
2. What happens when Dennis bites the orange ghost?
3. What does Dennis realize as he is running?
4. Why does Ipsha leave the classroom in tears and what does she tell Dennis about a person's family's expectations?
5. What does Dennis' mother say about her health and Dennis' studies?
6. What is Dennis mumbling about at the hospital and how do his friends react?
7. What does Dennis say to the angels about quitting medical school?
8. What happens when Dennis conducts a prostate exam on a patient?
9. How does Dennis become closer to his friends and what is Ipsha's reaction to Kat?
10. What does Dennis decide as he is sitting at his desk thinking about the angels' attacks?
This section contains 965 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)