|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kat suggest Dennis grow?
(a) A beard.
(b) House plants to soften his living quarters.
(c) Long hair.
(d) A backbone.
2. What is blown into Dennis' room along with Dennis?
(a) His dinner.
(b) His books.
3. What were the ghosts?
(a) Broken dreams.
(c) Broken promises.
4. How do Dennis' friends reassure him?
(a) That he will learn to love his chosen profession.
(b) That Hector can help Dennis through microbiology.
(c) That diabetes is a manageable disease.
(d) That Ipsha likes him.
5. What knocks Dennis over?
(a) Two of the angels who tackle Dennis.
(b) A strong wind from the open window.
(c) A ghost.
(d) One of the angels yelling loudly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dennis determined to do concerning talking to the angels?
2. Why does Dennis throw up in the men's room during his class on Monday?
3. What vision comes to Dennis?
4. What does Dennis say he does not have that will prevent him from becoming a doctor?
5. What does Dennis say he is not about to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Dennis end up in the hospital?
2. What happens to Kat when she is ten years old?
3. What does Dennis' mother say about her health and Dennis' studies?
4. What does Dennis' father explain about the visions?
5. What is another vision Dennis has when he eats the rest of the ghosts?
6. How does Dennis escape his room and what do the angels do?
7. What does Dennis decide as he is sitting at his desk thinking about the angels' attacks?
8. What assignment does Dennis receive in microbiology class?
9. How do the four friends drift away from studying together?
10. What is wrong with Dennis' mother?
This section contains 767 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)