|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When are the students to bring in the samples?
(a) Never; it's for their own information.
(c) Within the next month.
(d) The next day.
2. Which ghost does Dennis bite?
(a) The red one.
(b) The orange one.
(c) The blue one.
(d) The green one.
3. What does Kat say about Dennis' choice in medical fields?
(a) Dennis should pursue what Dennis wants.
(b) Dennis should not be in medical school.
(c) Dennis should be in psychiatry since there is no blood or other organic matter to sicken Dennis.
(d) Dennis should honor his father's wishes.
4. What does Dennis' father admit to Dennis?
(a) Dennis' father hated medical school.
(b) Dennis' father is living his dreams through Dennis.
(c) Dennis' father is trying to make Dennis a better person than the father was.
(d) Dennis' father is not being fair to Dennis.
5. Who has long, sharp teeth and a menacing look on its face?
(a) The dragon one angel becomes.
(b) The devil angel.
(c) The bat one angel becomes.
(d) The wolverine one angel becomes.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Hector have to live for a full year?
2. What does an angel order Dennis to do?
3. What do the angels do when Dennis tells them he quit medical school?
4. Who catches Dennis as he is falling?
5. Why are the angels angry when Dennis gets home?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is another vision Dennis has when he eats the rest of the ghosts?
2. What does Dennis say to the angels about quitting medical school?
3. What happens when Dennis conducts a prostate exam on a patient?
4. What are some confused thoughts Dennis is having about his life?
5. What happens when Dennis bites the orange ghost?
6. What assignment does Dennis receive in microbiology class?
7. How does Dennis end up in the hospital?
8. What is Dennis mumbling about at the hospital and how do his friends react?
9. What does Dennis' mother say about her health and Dennis' studies?
10. What happens to Kat when she is ten years old?
This section contains 905 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)