|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the angels afraid Dennis is doing?
(a) Getting to interested in women.
(b) Sleeping in class.
(c) Smoking dope.
(d) Not studying enough.
2. What does Dennis say he does not have that will prevent him from becoming a doctor?
(a) Strong stomach.
3. Where were the angels when Dennis is trying to follow his professor's instructions?
(a) Outside the bathroom asking if he needs help.
(b) Playing video games.
(c) In the bathroom with Dennis.
(d) Helping Dennis' neighbor.
4. From where does Hector flunk out in his first semester of college?
5. What is another promise Dennis sees his father make?
(a) To take his parents' bodies back to be buried in their homeland.
(b) To find a cure for his grandmother's disease.
(c) To bring his parents to the United States.
(d) To help his son becomes a doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who catches Dennis as he is falling?
2. What do the angels admit?
3. What do the angels remind Dennis that they made for him?
4. What vision comes to Dennis?
5. Who is Cathileen Rhee?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dennis decide as he is sitting at his desk thinking about the angels' attacks?
2. What does Dennis realize as he is running?
3. How does Dennis escape his room and what do the angels do?
4. What happens to Dennis in microbiology class on Monday?
5. How do the four friends drift away from studying together?
6. What are some confused thoughts Dennis is having about his life?
7. What does Dennis decide and what does he not look forward to doing?
8. What happens when Dennis conducts a prostate exam on a patient?
9. What is another vision Dennis has when he eats the rest of the ghosts?
10. What does Dennis' father explain about the visions?
This section contains 810 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)