|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what is Dennis' mother not worried?
(a) Her own health.
(b) His becoming a lawyer.
(c) That he will take care of her.
(d) Dennis quitting school again.
2. What does Dennis' mother say to him?
(a) She is proud of him.
(b) She is ashamed of his behavior.
(c) She was frantic about his brother when she saw him get hit by a car.
(d) She feels quite well.
3. What do the angels do when Dennis tells them he quit medical school?
(a) They leave.
(b) They scream at him.
(c) They die.
(d) They ignore him.
4. What type of exam do the students have to do that Dennis does poorly?
5. What does Dennis' father admit to Dennis?
(a) Dennis' father is trying to make Dennis a better person than the father was.
(b) Dennis' father is living his dreams through Dennis.
(c) Dennis' father is not being fair to Dennis.
(d) Dennis' father hated medical school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What pressure does Dennis say he was feeling?
2. Where were the angels when Dennis is trying to follow his professor's instructions?
3. What picture was on the card Dennis' father gave him for high school graduation?
4. What does Kat suggest Dennis grow?
5. With whom does Hector have to live for a full year?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Dennis in microbiology class on Monday?
2. What happens when Dennis confronts the angel-ghosts?
3. Who are a couple people Dennis first meets upon starting medical school?
4. What does Dennis decide and what does he not look forward to doing?
5. What does Dennis say to the angels about quitting medical school?
6. What happens to Kat when she is ten years old?
7. What does Dennis decide as he is sitting at his desk thinking about the angels' attacks?
8. What is another vision Dennis has when he eats the rest of the ghosts?
9. How does Dennis escape his room and what do the angels do?
10. How do the four friends drift away from studying together?
This section contains 926 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)