|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kat suggest Dennis grow?
(a) A beard.
(b) House plants to soften his living quarters.
(c) A backbone.
(d) Long hair.
2. Why is Ipsha jealous of Kat?
(a) Because Ipsha has a crush on Dennis and Kat and Dennis are getting close.
(b) Because Kat always dresses like a model.
(c) Because Kat has lots of money.
(d) Because Kat always has the highest test scores.
3. What does Dennis admit to his mother?
(a) He does not like all aspects of medical school.
(b) He would rather be a computer programmer.
(c) He is not sure what field he wants to pursue in medical school.
(d) He would rather be a lawyer.
4. How do Dennis' friends reassure him?
(a) That he will learn to love his chosen profession.
(b) That diabetes is a manageable disease.
(c) That Hector can help Dennis through microbiology.
(d) That Ipsha likes him.
5. What pressure does Dennis say he was feeling?
(a) His mother's illness and caring for her.
(b) His need to understand his father.
(c) His need to excel.
(d) The pressure of accepting the angels' choice of Gastroenterology for Dennis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dennis say he does not have that will prevent him from becoming a doctor?
2. What does Dennis' father admit to Dennis?
3. What is one field Dennis tells the angels he is considering?
4. Where does Dennis awaken?
5. Why did Dennis' father have trouble in medical school?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are a couple people Dennis first meets upon starting medical school?
2. What does Dennis realize as he is running?
3. How does Dennis end up in the hospital?
4. What does Dennis decide and what does he not look forward to doing?
5. What assignment does Dennis receive in microbiology class?
6. What is the reaction to Dennis' announcement?
7. What happens when Dennis confronts the angel-ghosts?
8. What does Dennis' mother say about her health and Dennis' studies?
9. How does Dennis escape his room and what do the angels do?
10. What does Dennis' father explain about the visions?
This section contains 903 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)