|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What picture was on the card Dennis' father gave him for high school graduation?
(a) Pictures of four people in different careers.
(b) Four angels.
(c) An airplane and helicopter.
(d) A sky full of stars.
2. What does Dennis think of doing to the angels?
(a) Blackmailing them.
(b) Choking them.
(c) Bribing them.
(d) Banishing them.
3. What does Dennis admit to his mother?
(a) He is not sure what field he wants to pursue in medical school.
(b) He would rather be a computer programmer.
(c) He would rather be a lawyer.
(d) He does not like all aspects of medical school.
4. Who has long, sharp teeth and a menacing look on its face?
(a) The bat one angel becomes.
(b) The wolverine one angel becomes.
(c) The devil angel.
(d) The dragon one angel becomes.
5. What are the angels doing when Dennis gets back to his apartment?
(b) Watching television.
(c) They are not there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another promise Dennis sees his father make?
2. What was the passerby who saves Kat's life wearing?
3. What does Dennis say he is not about to do?
4. What does Dennis think is his destiny?
5. What is nauseating to Dennis?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is another vision Dennis has when he eats the rest of the ghosts?
2. What happens to Kat when she is ten years old?
3. What happens when Dennis conducts a prostate exam on a patient?
4. What does Kat say about Dennis' belief in his destiny to become a Gastroenterologist, and what does Dennis think about her words?
5. What does Dennis decide and what does he not look forward to doing?
6. What is Dennis mumbling about at the hospital and how do his friends react?
7. What does Dennis realize as he is running?
8. What are some confused thoughts Dennis is having about his life?
9. What happens when Dennis confronts the angel-ghosts?
10. What assignment does Dennis receive in microbiology class?
This section contains 821 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)