|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dennis' father admit to Dennis?
(a) Dennis' father is not being fair to Dennis.
(b) Dennis' father is trying to make Dennis a better person than the father was.
(c) Dennis' father is living his dreams through Dennis.
(d) Dennis' father hated medical school.
2. What does Dennis learn when he goes to the hospital?
(a) His cousin was getting out that day.
(b) His brother is feeling better.
(c) His mother has diabetes.
(d) His mother has to have a hip replacement.
3. What does Kat suggest Dennis grow?
(a) House plants to soften his living quarters.
(b) A backbone.
(c) A beard.
(d) Long hair.
4. Who is Cathileen Rhee?
(a) A medical student who is back for the third try at getting out of medical school.
(b) Someone who knows Hector form their undergraduate days.
(c) The biology lab assistant.
(d) One of the medical school professors.
5. With whom does Hector have to live for a full year?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His mother.
(c) His aunt.
(d) The patients in a rehab hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What pressure does Dennis say he was feeling?
2. With whom does Hector Marinez go to high school?
3. What picture was on the card Dennis' father gave him for high school graduation?
4. What is blown into Dennis' room along with Dennis?
5. What are like ghosts?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Dennis bites the orange ghost?
2. What does Dennis' mother say about her health and Dennis' studies?
3. What is another vision Dennis has when he eats the rest of the ghosts?
4. How does Dennis become closer to his friends and what is Ipsha's reaction to Kat?
5. What happens when Dennis confronts the angel-ghosts?
6. What is Dennis mumbling about at the hospital and how do his friends react?
7. What happens when Dennis conducts a prostate exam on a patient?
8. How does Dennis end up in the hospital?
9. What is the reaction to Dennis' announcement?
10. What is wrong with Dennis' mother?
This section contains 849 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)