|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dennis do after quitting medical school?
(a) Visits his mother.
(b) Sleeps for several days.
(c) Sees the dean of the medical school.
(d) Starts playing video games.
2. Why did Dennis' father have trouble in medical school?
(a) Personality conflicts.
(b) Poor English.
(d) He never went to medical school.
3. What type of exam do the students have to do that Dennis does poorly?
4. What is Dennis determined to do concerning talking to the angels?
(a) Show them how to help him.
(b) Have a confrontation with them.
(c) Convince them he is right.
(d) Convince them to leave him alone.
5. How old is Kat when she is shot in the stomach?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another promise Dennis sees his father make?
2. Where does Dennis awaken?
3. From what country is Ipsha Narang?
4. What vision comes to Dennis?
5. What does Dennis think is his destiny?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the four friends drift away from studying together?
2. How does Dennis escape his room and what do the angels do?
3. What happens when Dennis bites the orange ghost?
4. What is the reaction to Dennis' announcement?
5. What does Dennis' father explain about the visions?
6. What assignment does Dennis receive in microbiology class?
7. What is wrong with Dennis' mother?
8. What is another vision Dennis has when he eats the rest of the ghosts?
9. What happens when Dennis conducts a prostate exam on a patient?
10. What does Dennis say to the angels about quitting medical school?
This section contains 880 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)