|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dennis have a hard time doing when he's confronting the angels?
(a) Standing his ground.
(b) Disagreeing with them.
(c) Putting up with their sorrow.
(d) Getting words out.
2. How do Dennis' friends reassure him?
(a) That he will learn to love his chosen profession.
(b) That Ipsha likes him.
(c) That Hector can help Dennis through microbiology.
(d) That diabetes is a manageable disease.
3. About what is Dennis' mother not worried?
(a) Dennis quitting school again.
(b) That he will take care of her.
(c) His becoming a lawyer.
(d) Her own health.
4. What does a man tell Dennis when Dennis meets him in an electronics store?
(a) That Dennis saved the man's life.
(b) That Dennis could have a job at the store.
(c) That Dennis is the best the man had ever seen at video games.
(d) That Dennis can do better with his life than video games.
5. Where does Dennis awaken?
(a) In his bed.
(b) On the sidewalk.
(c) In the hospital.
(d) In his mother's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dennis dread telling the angels?
2. What does one angel say in response to Dennis' talking about quitting medical school?
3. Why has Hector never dated Kat?
4. What is nauseating to Dennis?
5. Why is Dennis' mother in the hospital?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are some confused thoughts Dennis is having about his life?
2. What happens to Kat when she is ten years old?
3. What does Dennis say to the angels about quitting medical school?
4. What is the reaction to Dennis' announcement?
5. What does Dennis' father explain about the visions?
6. How do the four friends drift away from studying together?
7. How does Dennis escape his room and what do the angels do?
8. Who are a couple people Dennis first meets upon starting medical school?
9. What is wrong with Dennis' mother?
10. How does Dennis end up in the hospital?
This section contains 936 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)