|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Dennis' friends reassure him?
(a) That Ipsha likes him.
(b) That he will learn to love his chosen profession.
(c) That Hector can help Dennis through microbiology.
(d) That diabetes is a manageable disease.
2. When are the students to bring in the samples?
(a) The next day.
(b) Never; it's for their own information.
(c) Within the next month.
3. What is nauseating to Dennis?
(a) The idea of collecting a sample.
(b) A worm he sees on his jello.
(c) The cafeteria's salads.
(d) The cafeteria's lack of cleanliness.
4. What does an angel order Dennis to do?
(a) Go to the library.
(b) Go to his room and study.
(c) Go back to school and pull his resignation.
(d) Go and pray.
5. What does Dennis think is his destiny?
(a) To become a pathologist.
(b) To go into Gastroenterology.
(c) To marry Kat.
(d) To marry Ipsha.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Hector have to live for a full year?
2. Where does Dennis awaken?
3. How does Dennis begin his talk with the angels after getting their attention?
4. About what is Dennis' mother not worried?
5. Where were the angels when Dennis is trying to follow his professor's instructions?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Dennis confronts the angel-ghosts?
2. What happens when Dennis bites the orange ghost?
3. How does Dennis escape his room and what do the angels do?
4. What is wrong with Dennis' mother?
5. Why does Ipsha leave the classroom in tears and what does she tell Dennis about a person's family's expectations?
6. What does Dennis' father explain about the visions?
7. What does Dennis say to the angels about quitting medical school?
8. What happens when Dennis conducts a prostate exam on a patient?
9. What is the reaction to Dennis' announcement?
10. What happens to Kat when she is ten years old?
This section contains 975 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)