|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When are the students to bring in the samples?
(b) The next day.
(c) Never; it's for their own information.
(d) Within the next month.
2. What do the angels admit?
(a) They do not care if Dennis leaves medical school.
(b) They are not angels.
(c) They are not ghosts.
(d) They were not sent by Dennnis' father.
3. Why is Dennis' mother in the hospital?
(a) She broke her hip.
(b) Her feet are numb.
(c) She broke her wrist.
(d) She is visiting a sick relative.
4. How does Dennis begin his talk with the angels after getting their attention?
(a) He shows them appreciation.
(b) He tells them he did not ask for their attention.
(c) He tells them his father spoke to him in a dream.
(d) He tells them he is his own man.
5. What is Dennis determined to do concerning talking to the angels?
(a) Convince them to leave him alone.
(b) Show them how to help him.
(c) Have a confrontation with them.
(d) Convince them he is right.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Dennis' father have trouble in medical school?
2. Where were the angels when Dennis is trying to follow his professor's instructions?
3. What knocks Dennis over?
4. What do Dennis' friends think is wrong with Dennis?
5. What does Dennis tell the angels?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)