|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the angels remind Dennis that they made for him?
(a) Flash cards.
(d) A collage of pictures of his dad.
2. What knocks Dennis over?
(a) A strong wind from the open window.
(b) One of the angels yelling loudly.
(c) Two of the angels who tackle Dennis.
(d) A ghost.
3. What were the ghosts?
(a) Broken promises.
(b) Broken dreams.
4. What does Dennis say he does not have that will prevent him from becoming a doctor?
(d) Strong stomach.
5. Why are the angels angry when Dennis gets home?
(a) That Dennis flunked a microbiology quiz.
(b) That Dennis did not come home after school.
(c) That Dennis is not studying enough.
(d) That Hector told them Dennis was changing to law school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dennis' mother say to him?
2. What does Dennis decide to do about the pursuers?
3. What was the passerby who saves Kat's life wearing?
4. Which ghost does Dennis bite?
5. What is blown into Dennis' room along with Dennis?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kat say about Dennis' belief in his destiny to become a Gastroenterologist, and what does Dennis think about her words?
2. What happens when Dennis bites the orange ghost?
3. What are some confused thoughts Dennis is having about his life?
4. What does Dennis' mother say about her health and Dennis' studies?
5. What does Dennis decide and what does he not look forward to doing?
6. What happens when Dennis conducts a prostate exam on a patient?
7. What is another vision Dennis has when he eats the rest of the ghosts?
8. What happens to Dennis in microbiology class on Monday?
9. What happens when Dennis confronts the angel-ghosts?
10. What does Dennis decide as he is sitting at his desk thinking about the angels' attacks?
This section contains 794 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)