|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the angels admit?
(a) They do not care if Dennis leaves medical school.
(b) They are not angels.
(c) They were not sent by Dennnis' father.
(d) They are not ghosts.
2. What does Ipsha tell Dennis about Dennis' chosen field??
(a) It is not a good match for him.
(b) It is the worse choice he could make.
(c) She thinks he will be very good in that field.
(d) He'd have to get used to what they are doing for microbiology.
3. What do Dennis' friends think is wrong with Dennis?
(b) They have no idea.
(c) A fever.
(d) A psychotic break.
4. What is another promise Dennis sees his father make?
(a) To bring his parents to the United States.
(b) To find a cure for his grandmother's disease.
(c) To take his parents' bodies back to be buried in their homeland.
(d) To help his son becomes a doctor.
5. What does Kat suggest Dennis grow?
(a) A backbone.
(b) A beard.
(c) Long hair.
(d) House plants to soften his living quarters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dennis' father admit to Dennis?
2. What does Dennis realize as he is running?
3. What is nauseating to Dennis?
4. What is Ipsha's family's long-standing tradition?
5. How does Dennis begin his talk with the angels after getting their attention?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Dennis bites the orange ghost?
2. What are some confused thoughts Dennis is having about his life?
3. What is another vision Dennis has when he eats the rest of the ghosts?
4. What is the reaction to Dennis' announcement?
5. What assignment does Dennis receive in microbiology class?
6. What does Dennis realize as he is running?
7. What does Dennis decide and what does he not look forward to doing?
8. What happens when Dennis conducts a prostate exam on a patient?
9. What does Kat say about Dennis' belief in his destiny to become a Gastroenterologist, and what does Dennis think about her words?
10. What is Dennis mumbling about at the hospital and how do his friends react?
This section contains 910 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)