|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dennis' father admit to Dennis?
(a) Dennis' father is trying to make Dennis a better person than the father was.
(b) Dennis' father is living his dreams through Dennis.
(c) Dennis' father is not being fair to Dennis.
(d) Dennis' father hated medical school.
2. How old is Dennis when he is contemplating leaving medical school?
3. What do Dennis' friends think is wrong with Dennis?
(a) A fever.
(c) They have no idea.
(d) A psychotic break.
4. What are the angels afraid Dennis is doing?
(a) Smoking dope.
(b) Sleeping in class.
(c) Not studying enough.
(d) Getting to interested in women.
5. What does Dennis do when he gets home that night?
(a) Plays video games.
(b) Researches other fields of medicine.
(c) Closes himself in the bathroom for an hour.
(d) Goes to sleep immediately.
6. What happens when Hector gets drunk one night?
(a) He has a vision.
(b) He ends up in a full body cast.
(c) He almost drowns in his vomit.
(d) He is sent to prison for causing an accident with fatalities.
7. Who was in the restaurant Dennis runs past?
(a) Hector and Kat.
(c) Kat and Ipsha.
8. What vision comes to Dennis?
(a) Dennis' grandfather.
(b) Dennis' mother when she was a young woman.
(c) Dennis' future.
(d) Dennis' father when the father was a young man.
9. What pressure does Dennis say he was feeling?
(a) His need to understand his father.
(b) His need to excel.
(c) The pressure of accepting the angels' choice of Gastroenterology for Dennis.
(d) His mother's illness and caring for her.
10. Who has long, sharp teeth and a menacing look on its face?
(a) The dragon one angel becomes.
(b) The bat one angel becomes.
(c) The devil angel.
(d) The wolverine one angel becomes.
11. What is one field Dennis tells the angels he is considering?
12. What does Dennis' mother encourage him to do?
(a) Be strong.
(b) Get married.
(c) Give her grandchildren.
(d) Rethink what he wants to do with his life.
13. What does Dennis think of doing to the angels?
(a) Choking them.
(b) Bribing them.
(c) Banishing them.
(d) Blackmailing them.
14. What do the angels remind Dennis that they made for him?
(b) A collage of pictures of his dad.
(d) Flash cards.
15. What is nauseating to Dennis?
(a) The idea of collecting a sample.
(b) The cafeteria's lack of cleanliness.
(c) The cafeteria's salads.
(d) A worm he sees on his jello.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Hector never dated Kat?
2. What does each student have to collect for microbiology class?
3. What does an angel order Dennis to do?
4. What does Dennis decide to do about the pursuers?
5. Why does Dennis throw up in the men's room during his class on Monday?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)