|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dennis decide to do about the pursuers?
(a) Chomp them.
(b) Confine them.
(c) Trick them.
(d) Tie them up.
2. With whom does Hector have to live for a full year?
(a) The patients in a rehab hospital.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) His mother.
(d) His aunt.
3. What does Dennis think of doing to the angels?
(a) Choking them.
(b) Bribing them.
(c) Banishing them.
(d) Blackmailing them.
4. What does Kat say about Dennis' choice in medical fields?
(a) Dennis should not be in medical school.
(b) Dennis should be in psychiatry since there is no blood or other organic matter to sicken Dennis.
(c) Dennis should honor his father's wishes.
(d) Dennis should pursue what Dennis wants.
5. What is nauseating to Dennis?
(a) The cafeteria's lack of cleanliness.
(b) The idea of collecting a sample.
(c) A worm he sees on his jello.
(d) The cafeteria's salads.
6. About what is Dennis' mother not worried?
(a) That he will take care of her.
(b) Dennis quitting school again.
(c) Her own health.
(d) His becoming a lawyer.
7. What does Dennis realize as he is running?
(a) He will miss medical school.
(b) He will miss Ipsha.
(c) He is running through a maze just like in the Pac-Man game.
(d) He is a good runner.
8. What pressure does Dennis say he was feeling?
(a) His need to understand his father.
(b) His need to excel.
(c) The pressure of accepting the angels' choice of Gastroenterology for Dennis.
(d) His mother's illness and caring for her.
9. What was the passerby who saves Kat's life wearing?
(a) A face mask.
(b) A lab coat.
(c) A sarong.
(d) A leather jacket.
10. What does Dennis learn when he goes to the hospital?
(a) His cousin was getting out that day.
(b) His brother is feeling better.
(c) His mother has to have a hip replacement.
(d) His mother has diabetes.
11. Why are the angels angry when Dennis gets home?
(a) That Hector told them Dennis was changing to law school.
(b) That Dennis flunked a microbiology quiz.
(c) That Dennis is not studying enough.
(d) That Dennis did not come home after school.
12. What does Dennis tell the angels?
(a) To help him make dinner.
(b) He wants them out of his life.
(c) To go find someone else to harass.
(d) To back off.
13. Why does Dennis throw up in the men's room during his class on Monday?
(a) He ate some bad bologna.
(b) He has a touch of a virus.
(c) He is sick from testing his sample.
(d) He has a hangover.
14. What is blown into Dennis' room along with Dennis?
(a) His books.
(d) His dinner.
15. What does one angel suddenly turn into?
(a) A bird.
(b) A human.
(c) A red-faced devil.
(d) Dennis' father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dennis' mother say about Dennis' father?
2. What does Dennis admit to his mother?
3. What do the angels admit?
4. What does Dennis dread telling the angels?
5. Why is Dennis' mother in the hospital?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)