|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What knocks Dennis over?
(a) A strong wind from the open window.
(b) A ghost.
(c) One of the angels yelling loudly.
(d) Two of the angels who tackle Dennis.
2. What happens when Hector gets drunk one night?
(a) He almost drowns in his vomit.
(b) He is sent to prison for causing an accident with fatalities.
(c) He ends up in a full body cast.
(d) He has a vision.
3. How do Dennis' friends reassure him?
(a) That Ipsha likes him.
(b) That he will learn to love his chosen profession.
(c) That diabetes is a manageable disease.
(d) That Hector can help Dennis through microbiology.
4. What does each student have to collect for microbiology class?
(a) A sample of polluted water near campus.
(b) A sample of their saliva.
(c) A sample of their stool.
(d) A sample of the soil.
5. How does Dennis escape his room?
(a) Sneaks out the door.
(b) Climbs up into the attic through the trap door in his room.
(c) Crawls out the window.
(d) Convinces one of the angels he needs some food.
6. What does an angel order Dennis to do?
(a) Go to the library.
(b) Go to his room and study.
(c) Go and pray.
(d) Go back to school and pull his resignation.
7. What does Dennis have a hard time doing when he's confronting the angels?
(a) Getting words out.
(b) Putting up with their sorrow.
(c) Standing his ground.
(d) Disagreeing with them.
8. What pressure does Dennis say he was feeling?
(a) His need to understand his father.
(b) His need to excel.
(c) His mother's illness and caring for her.
(d) The pressure of accepting the angels' choice of Gastroenterology for Dennis.
9. What does Dennis learn when he goes to the hospital?
(a) His brother is feeling better.
(b) His cousin was getting out that day.
(c) His mother has to have a hip replacement.
(d) His mother has diabetes.
10. What is nauseating to Dennis?
(a) The idea of collecting a sample.
(b) The cafeteria's lack of cleanliness.
(c) A worm he sees on his jello.
(d) The cafeteria's salads.
11. What does Dennis think is his destiny?
(a) To become a pathologist.
(b) To marry Kat.
(c) To marry Ipsha.
(d) To go into Gastroenterology.
12. What does Dennis' mother say to him?
(a) She is proud of him.
(b) She feels quite well.
(c) She is ashamed of his behavior.
(d) She was frantic about his brother when she saw him get hit by a car.
13. What type of exam do the students have to do that Dennis does poorly?
14. What is another promise Dennis sees his father make?
(a) To find a cure for his grandmother's disease.
(b) To take his parents' bodies back to be buried in their homeland.
(c) To bring his parents to the United States.
(d) To help his son becomes a doctor.
15. Which ghost does Dennis bite?
(a) The green one.
(b) The red one.
(c) The orange one.
(d) The blue one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Ipsha jealous of Kat?
2. How old is Kat when she is shot in the stomach?
3. What did Dennis' father promise Dennis' grandfather?
4. What do the angels admit?
5. Who has long, sharp teeth and a menacing look on its face?
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)