|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Level 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dennis take a detour to class after first passing the statue in front of the church?
(a) He is too tempted to go to the arcade.
(b) He is creeped out.
(c) He feels guilty.
(d) He is angry at the statue.
2. To what does Dr. Rodriguez compare Dennis' current performance at school?
(a) To Dennis' performance at the video fair.
(b) To what Dennis' transcripts show.
(c) To Dennis' older brother.
(d) To other students at the school.
3. What does Dennis overhear his mother say she is worried about?
(a) He is moping around all the time.
(b) He is not speaking to his father.
(c) He has not opened the chemistry set.
(d) He has not signed up for any higher level academic courses the next year.
4. How did Dennis' companion(s) react when he encountered his first video arcade game?
(a) Dennis was alone.
(b) Dennis' companion(s) kept trying to get him away from the game.
(c) Dennis' companion(s) got hooked on the game also.
(d) Dennis' companion(s) enjoyed watching him play but were uninterested.
5. What is the result of Dennis' poor performance at college?
(a) He's been placed on academic probation.
(b) He's been taking several tongue lashings from his mother.
(c) He's dropped out of college.
(d) He's become very depressed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dennis admit to his mother?
2. Where does Dennis go after hanging up with his ma?
3. What does Kat say about Dennis' choice in medical fields?
4. What does Dennis do after quitting medical school?
5. What were the ghosts?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)