|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Level 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Dennis' father apologize?
(a) For all the problems he had caused Dennis.
(b) For keeping Dennis away from video games.
(c) For not telling Dennis more about the father's past.
(d) For dying too young to help Dennis.
2. What do the angels admit?
(a) They were not sent by Dennnis' father.
(b) They are not ghosts.
(c) They are not angels.
(d) They do not care if Dennis leaves medical school.
3. What did Dennis' father promise Dennis' grandfather?
(a) Dennis' father would name his son Dennis.
(b) Dennis' father would go to law school.
(c) Dennis' father would become a doctor.
(d) Dennis would never lack for anything.
4. What is Ipsha's family's long-standing tradition?
(a) The men always go into politics.
(b) The women always go into education.
(c) A member of each generation becoming a surgeon.
(d) The women always go into medicine.
5. What does Dennis stare at as he and the family are leaving the restaurant?
(a) An elderly man engrossed in the arcade game.
(b) A new girl in school who is coming in the restaurant with her family.
(c) A older teen playing the arcade game.
(d) The video arcade game.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dennis admit to his mother?
2. What is the first arcade game Dennis Ouyang ever saw?
3. What were the ghosts?
4. What does Dennis say he is just about to do concerning his academics?
5. What happens two weeks after Dennis graduates high school?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)