|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Level 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can Dennis not do at this point?
(a) Play the video game at the store.
(b) Reach the controls on the video game.
(c) Beat some of the older boys in the video game.
(d) Get his father to play the video game with him.
2. Which ghost does Dennis bite?
(a) The orange one.
(b) The blue one.
(c) The green one.
(d) The red one.
3. Who does Takeem say he is in relation to who he says Dennis is?
(a) Ben Affleck.
(b) Robin Williams.
(c) John Astra.
(d) A nobody.
4. Because of what does Dennis have to face consequences?
(a) Not having his priorities straight.
(b) Doing too much volunteer work.
(c) Writing insolent letters to the editor.
(d) Partying too much.
5. How does Dennis think he could play video games as much as he wants?
(a) By convincing some of the boys with money that he could teach them how to play better.
(b) By getting a Nintendo Entertainment System.
(c) By pilfering quarters from his mother's purse.
(d) By working for his father every afternoon to earn money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is another place Dennis leaves messages?
2. What does Dennis say his teacher accidentally did when Dennis was in kindergarten?
3. Where does Dennis awaken?
4. Who catches Dennis as he is falling?
5. What video game does the convenience store install?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)