|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Level 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dennis tell Dr. Rodriguez Dennis needs to improve his academics?
(a) More time to adjust.
(b) Easier classes.
(c) Less of an academic load
(d) A better living situation.
2. What is Ipsha's family's long-standing tradition?
(a) The women always go into medicine.
(b) The men always go into politics.
(c) The women always go into education.
(d) A member of each generation becoming a surgeon.
3. Where does Dennis awaken?
(a) In his mother's house.
(b) In his bed.
(c) On the sidewalk.
(d) In the hospital.
4. With whom does Hector Marinez go to high school?
(a) No one at the medical school.
(b) Both Dennis and Ipsha.
(c) Ipsha Narang.
5. Who does Takeem say he is in relation to who he says Dennis is?
(a) John Astra.
(b) Robin Williams.
(c) Ben Affleck.
(d) A nobody.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is another place Dennis leaves messages?
2. What does Dennis do that makes his friend in the arcade say Dennis is being mean?
3. By whom does Takeem say Dennis' brain seems to have been made?
4. To what does Dr. Rodriguez compare Dennis' current performance at school?
5. To what does Dennis compare the situation to that of his kindergarten teacher?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)