|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Level One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much is Dennis' yearly tuition?
2. What does the statue say when Dennis asks it for help?
(a) Study hard.
(b) Go home.
(c) Find your path.
(d) Call your mother.
3. What does Dr. Rodriguez say will not help Dennis' case?
(a) Writing his congressman.
(b) Saying mean things about his teachers.
(c) Carrying a pocket video game everywhere.
(d) Harassing the Dean.
4. What do the angels say Dennis will do?
(a) Help his mother.
(b) Attend medical college.
(c) Invent the most popular video game of all time.
(d) Go to law school.
5. Why does Dennis' father "put his foot down"?
(a) To make Dennis get his homework done.
(b) To make Dennis show his younger brother how to play the video arcade game.
(c) To make Dennis apologize to his mother for his tardiness.
(d) To make Dennis go inside the restaurant and eat.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Dennis decide to take the direct route back to his apartment?
2. When does Dennis say all his problems started?
3. What does Dennis do as he is moving the joystick on the arcade game even though he has no money?
4. What is the first arcade game Dennis Ouyang ever saw?
5. What does Dennis envision as the waiter takes the family's orders when they are eating out?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)