|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Press Start to Begin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dennis' father "put his foot down"?
(a) To make Dennis get his homework done.
(b) To make Dennis show his younger brother how to play the video arcade game.
(c) To make Dennis go inside the restaurant and eat.
(d) To make Dennis apologize to his mother for his tardiness.
2. What does Dennis often do after school?
(a) Runs errands for his father at his father's business.
(b) Stops by the convenience store.
(c) Stays after for baseball practice.
(d) Takes care of his younger siblings.
3. What does Dennis' mother say about her husband's working?
(a) He works hard.
(b) He only has a part-time job.
(c) He only is able to find work intermittently.
(d) He does not have a job at this time.
4. What does Dennis demand of his father?
(a) An explanation about his birthday present.
(b) A way to earn some money.
(c) An allowance.
(d) An explanation about his Christmas present.
5. What does Dennis think about when he is with his family after first encountering his first video arcade game?
(a) His upcoming basketball tryouts.
(b) The game.
(c) His upcoming tennis tryouts.
(d) How to get his father to buy him one of the games.
Short Answer Questions
1. What video game does the convenience store install?
2. Why does Dennis like to see other kids playing the arcade game near his home?
3. What is the topic of one of the notes Dennis' father leaves him?
4. What does Dennis do as he is moving the joystick on the arcade game even though he has no money?
5. Where does Dennis find the game?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)