|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Press Start to Begin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dennis stare at as he and the family are leaving the restaurant?
(a) A new girl in school who is coming in the restaurant with her family.
(b) A older teen playing the arcade game.
(c) An elderly man engrossed in the arcade game.
(d) The video arcade game.
2. Where does Dennis find the game?
(a) At his friend's home.
(b) At an arcade parlour.
(c) In the lobby of a Chinese restaurant.
(d) In a pizza parlor.
3. How does Dennis think he could play video games as much as he wants?
(a) By pilfering quarters from his mother's purse.
(b) By convincing some of the boys with money that he could teach them how to play better.
(c) By getting a Nintendo Entertainment System.
(d) By working for his father every afternoon to earn money.
4. Why does Dennis' father "put his foot down"?
(a) To make Dennis apologize to his mother for his tardiness.
(b) To make Dennis get his homework done.
(c) To make Dennis go inside the restaurant and eat.
(d) To make Dennis show his younger brother how to play the video arcade game.
5. How did Dennis' companion(s) react when he encountered his first video arcade game?
(a) Dennis' companion(s) enjoyed watching him play but were uninterested.
(b) Dennis' companion(s) kept trying to get him away from the game.
(c) Dennis was alone.
(d) Dennis' companion(s) got hooked on the game also.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dennis think about when he is with his family after first encountering his first video arcade game?
2. Why does Dennis like to see other kids playing the arcade game near his home?
3. What video game does the convenience store install?
4. Why does Dennis not get an allowance?
5. What does Dennis' mother suggest to her husband?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)