|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Level Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dennis' friend give Dennis a hard time?
(a) Because a girl the friend likes is flirting with Dennis.
(b) Because Dennis is losing for the third time that day.
(c) Because the friend is doing well in their game and Dennis wants to leave.
(d) Because Dennis is tilting.
2. What is Ipsha's family's long-standing tradition?
(a) The women always go into education.
(b) The women always go into medicine.
(c) The men always go into politics.
(d) A member of each generation becoming a surgeon.
3. What does Dennis do as he is moving the joystick on the arcade game even though he has no money?
(b) Makes sound effects.
(c) Swears he will own the machine someday.
(d) Challenges other boys in the hopes they will pay for a game for him.
4. To what does Dennis compare the situation to that of his kindergarten teacher?
(a) It felt the same.
(b) It has no relation.
(c) It felt opposite.
(d) It felt as if the teacher was sending him a messge.
5. With whom does Hector have to live for a full year?
(a) His mother.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) His aunt.
(d) The patients in a rehab hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dennis overhear his mother say she is worried about?
2. Where does Dennis find the game?
3. What is the result of Dennis' poor performance at college?
4. How does Dennis dream from the time after his first video game?
5. Where is another place Dennis leaves messages?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)