Press Start to Begin
1. What is the first arcade game Dennis Ouyang ever saw?
(d) Donkey Kong.
2. Where does Dennis find the game?
(a) At an arcade parlour.
(b) At his friend's home.
(c) In a pizza parlor.
(d) In the lobby of a Chinese restaurant.
3. Who was Dennis with when he noticed his first arcade video game?
(a) His parents.
(b) His grandparents.
(c) He was alone.
(d) His brother.
4. What is Dennis' response to his first video game encounter?
(a) Thought it was childish.
(c) Thought it'd be too difficult to play.
5. How did Dennis' companion(s) react when he encountered his first video arcade game?
(a) Dennis' companion(s) got hooked on the game also.
(b) Dennis was alone.
(c) Dennis' companion(s) kept trying to get him away from the game.
(d) Dennis' companion(s) enjoyed watching him play but were uninterested.
6. What does Dennis delay because he is looking at the video game?
(a) Going to sleep.
(c) Doing his homework.
(d) A game of tennis.
This section contains 5,239 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)