Press Start to Begin
1. What is the first arcade game Dennis Ouyang ever saw?
(a) Donkey Kong.
2. Where does Dennis find the game?
(a) In the lobby of a Chinese restaurant.
(b) In a pizza parlor.
(c) At his friend's home.
(d) At an arcade parlour.
3. Who was Dennis with when he noticed his first arcade video game?
(a) His brother.
(b) He was alone.
(c) His parents.
(d) His grandparents.
4. What is Dennis' response to his first video game encounter?
(a) Thought it was childish.
(d) Thought it'd be too difficult to play.
5. How did Dennis' companion(s) react when he encountered his first video arcade game?
(a) Dennis' companion(s) enjoyed watching him play but were uninterested.
(b) Dennis' companion(s) got hooked on the game also.
(c) Dennis' companion(s) kept trying to get him away from the game.
(d) Dennis was alone.
6. What does Dennis delay because he is looking at the video game?
(a) Doing his homework.
(b) A game of tennis.
(d) Going to sleep.
This section contains 5,239 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)