* Dennis Ouyang saw his first video game in the lobby of a Chinese restaurant. He was so enchanted when he saw the screen that he stood in front of it.
* His parents kept trying to get him to enter the restaurant but he kept delaying he was so intrigued by the game. His father finally told him to enter the restaurant.
* The entire time the family was at the restaurant Dennis thought about the Pac-Man game in the lobby.
* He could envision the Pac-Man chasing and eating the dots before him. As they left the restaurant he stared at the video game.
* That night he dreamed in pixels and from then on, he dreamed in pixels.
* In the third grade Dennis was amazed that the convenience store near his house installed a Super Mario Brothers video game.
* Though the store was not on the...
This section contains 2,286 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)