1. What is the name of the young poet who is the recipient of the letters contained in this volume?
Franz Xaver Kappus.
2. During what decade does the correspondence contained in this volume take place?
3. Where is the young poet who is the recipient of the letters studying when he begins to receive correspondence from Rilke?
A military academy in Germany.
4. How does Professor Horacek know Rilke?
Professor Horacek teaches Rilke at a military academy.
5. How old is the young poet when he begins corresponding with Rilke?
6. From where is the first letter from Rilke to the young poet postmarked?
This section contains 5,234 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)