|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In his letter to fifth grade students, how many sheep does White say that he has?
2. Which city's orchestra does White adapt "The Trumpet of the Swan" for?
3. What is on the cover of the first New Yorker magazine that White sees?
a) A queen.
c) The New York City skyline.
d) Eustace Tilley.
4. In his January, 1942 letter to Katharine, how does White describe his meeting with the assembled team in Washington?
a) Neither oppressive nor bureaucratic.
b) Oppressive, but not bureaucratic.
c) Bureaucratic, but not oppressive.
d) Oppressive and bureaucratic.
5. How many corrections does...
This section contains 611 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)