Short Answer Questions Key
1. Where were E.B. White's parents born?
2. In what musical instrument did White's father specialize?
3. What type of background did White's mother have?
4. What was White's grandfather well known for?
5. How many children did White's parents have?
6. Who was White's favorite sibling?
7. How does White describe himself as a child?
Nervous and fretful.
8. How many musical instruments did White learn to play?
9. After marrying a Wall Street broker, what example of alliteration did White's sister's name become?
10. What state did White and his family travel to in August?
This section contains 4,498 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)