Quiz: The New Yorker—Early Days 1926-1928 to The Most Beautiful Decision, 1929-1930
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In a newsbreak report to Harold Ross, how long does it take White to locate the paste?
a) Eight minutes.
b) Two minutes.
c) Four minutes.
d) Six minutes.
2. What does White buy for Katharine with the money from the published story, The Lady is Cold?
b) A necklace.
d) A coat.
3. What job does White have while living with his parents in New York?
4. Where is Katharine's father a successful businessman?
a) New York.
b) New England.
5. How does White describe his time with the New Yorker?
This section contains 283 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)