|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom did Cora Belle's mother live for a short time?
(b) Rev. Welch.
(c) Mrs. O'Shaughnessy.
(d) Mrs. Loudener.
2. When did Zebbie see the girl in #88 again?
(a) He never saw her again.
(b) In five years.
(c) In six months.
(d) In ten years.
3. In what state is the settlement in #4 located?
(b) New Mexico.
4. Zebbie tells Elinore that he is happy knowing that _______________________.
(a) Pauline was his.
(b) He has a new ranch.
(c) He got married.
(d) He is wealthy now.
5. What does Elinore's daughter use for a baby doll?
(a) A stone.
(b) A flower.
(c) A piece of cloth.
(d) A block of wood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had been living in Zebulon's old home?
2. How many days did Elinore spend on a stage coach during her trip?
3. In what state is the site in #9 located?
4. Who had Elinore married during this time?
5. At her new situation, Elinore has a new shotgun which she uses to kill __________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What was life like for Cora Belle living with her grandparents?
2. What was in the August 15th, 1910 letter?
3. Describe why the summer of 1909 was a very busy one for Elinore.
4. How did Elinore start the process of filing her claim for her land?
5. Why was Zebulon's visit back home to Arkansas a nice one even though he learned that Pauline was dead?
6. Compare and contrast Sedalia and Regalia Lane.
7. Who was Mrs. O'Shaughnessy and how did Elinore meet her?
8. What happened in Elinore's life that introduced her to hard work earlier than normal?
9. Who was Mrs. Louderer and how did Elinore meet her?
10. What did Elinore write regarding the lives of Gale and Sedalia?
This section contains 831 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)