1. LETTERS OF A WOMAN HOMESTEADER is a series of _________________.
2. What is Elinore's last name?
3. In what part of America did Elinore homestead?
4. Elinore's first letter tells of her arrival at ______________.
5. In what state is the settlement in #4 located?
6. What is the date of the letter announcing Elinore's arrival at the location in #4?
April 18, 1909.
7. To whom is Elinore's first letter directed?
8. What job did Elinore once do for the person in #7?
9. In Elinore's first letter, she writes that she is close to ____________________.
the Forest Reserve.
10. In what state is the site in #9 located?
This section contains 3,111 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)