|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters XVI-XVIII, The Horse-Thieves, At Gavotte's Camp, The Homesteader's Marriage and a Little Funeral.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Elinore and her husband got married quickly due to the necessity of living together and ________________________.
(a) the schedule of the traveling minister.
(b) Jerrine's need for a father.
(c) the brief period of time between planting seasons.
(d) their religious beliefs.
2. At her wedding, Elinore forgot to take off her apron and ____________________.
(b) old shoes.
3. Zebbie Parker's family had been involved in a feud with which family?
4. Who was the runaway boy?
(a) Joey Lemon.
(b) Benny Louderer.
(c) Bobby Zachariah.
(d) Jimmy Henson.
5. When Zebulon came to Elinore's farm, he was excited and ___________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the fat cook at the cattle herd camp?
2. Who is Elinore's husband?
3. Elinore is pleased that she will finally get her _____________________.
4. How far away was the ranch in #122 from Stewart's ranch?
5. The letter in Chapter 14 was written on ___________________.
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)