|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters X-XII, The Story of Cora Belle, Zebbie's Story, A Contented Couple.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the third day of their trip, Elinore and Jerrine wake to find ___________________________.
(a) a snowstorm coming.
(b) their food is gone.
(c) wolves circling them.
(d) the horses are gone.
2. Which of the following is NOT true about Zebulon?
(a) He was old.
(b) He was cheerful.
(c) He was sprightly.
(d) He was tall.
3. On what holiday was Regalia's marriage set?
(a) Thanksgiving Day.
(b) The Fourth of July.
(c) Christmas Day.
(d) Easter Day.
4. Elinore reports that if a Yankee had spoken to her like Zebulon had, she would have ___________________.
(a) shot him.
(b) reported him.
(c) demanded an apology.
(d) turned him in.
5. Who was Cora Belle's mother?
(a) Cora Jane.
(b) Sara Louise.
(c) Regina Sue.
(d) Sally Mae.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the old, homeless Frenchman who watched over Zebulon's place?
2. Why did Mr. Stewart forbid Elinore from seeing the woman in #61 on Christmas Day?
3. When did Zebbie see the girl in #88 again?
4. How many brothers and sisters did Elinore have?
5. What is the county seat of the county where Elinore's property is located?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)