|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters IV-VI: A Charming Adventure and Zebulon Pike, Sedalia and Regalia, A Thanksgiving-Day Wedding.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Sedalia's fiance tell Elinore about Sedalia?
(a) He thought she was brilliant.
(b) He thought she was evil.
(c) He did not want to marry her.
(d) He didn't think he was good enough for her.
2. How long did Elinore and Jerrine stay with Zebulon?
(a) Until breakfast the next day.
(b) For three weeks.
(c) For a couple of days.
(d) For six months.
3. Which of the following is NOT true about Sedalia?
(a) She is pretty.
(b) She is vain.
(c) She is thin.
(d) She is honest.
4. In what state is the site in #9 located?
5. Zebulon tells Elinore that he would just as soon talk to her as ____________________.
(a) to an elf.
(b) to the President.
(c) to a nigger.
(d) to God.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elinore make fun of regarding the man in #14?
2. Elinore's first letter tells of her arrival at ______________.
3. The driver of the first stagecoach was a _______________.
4. How many pints of jelly and jam did Elinore preserve in her first summer out West?
5. To whom is Elinore's first letter directed?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)