|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters IV-VI: A Charming Adventure and Zebulon Pike, Sedalia and Regalia, A Thanksgiving-Day Wedding.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the county seat of the county where Elinore's property is located?
(b) Green River.
2. Who married Regalia and Mr. Patterson?
(a) The justice of the peace.
(b) The Catholic priest.
(c) Mr. Stewart.
(d) The traveling minister.
3. Elinore is invited to go _______________________ with some women.
(a) to church.
(b) to a picnic.
(c) to a concert.
(d) on a foraging expedition.
4. In Elinore's first letter, she writes that she is close to ____________________.
(a) the Colorado River.
(b) the Forest Reserve.
(c) Yellowstone National Park.
(d) the Grand Canyon.
5. What is the date of the letter announcing Elinore's arrival at the location in #4?
(a) June 25, 1777.
(b) March 25, 1922.
(c) September 15, 1865.
(d) April 18, 1909.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT true about Sedalia?
2. On what holiday was Regalia's marriage set?
3. Elinore's first letter tells of her arrival at ______________.
4. Sedalia was named for a town in which state?
5. From what part of the country did Zebulon Pike Parker come?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)