|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters XIX-XXII, The Adventure of the Christmas Tree, The Joys of Homesteading, A Letter of Jerrine's, The Efficient Mrs. O'Shaughnessy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what holiday was Regalia's marriage set?
(a) Thanksgiving Day.
(b) Christmas Day.
(c) Easter Day.
(d) The Fourth of July.
2. Where had Elinore hoped to travel one day?
3. Elinore states that all action but that which ________________________ is pointless.
(a) helps someone.
(b) is artistic.
(c) makes a profit.
(d) reunites us with God.
4. Who was the widow that Elinore spent some time with on Christmas Eve?
(a) Mrs. Wilson.
(b) Mrs. O'Brien.
(c) Mrs. Hall.
(d) Mrs. O'Shaughnessy.
5. Whose birthday was celebrated as noted in Chapter 10?
(a) Grandma Edmonson's.
(b) Grandma Stewart's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the Gorleys think killed George Gorley?
2. Why had the girl in #88 told Zebbie to run away from the area?
3. At her new situation, Elinore has a new shotgun which she uses to kill __________________.
4. Zebulon tells Elinore that he would just as soon talk to her as ____________________.
5. Elinore is entitled to how many more acres?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)