|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters XIX-XXII, The Adventure of the Christmas Tree, The Joys of Homesteading, A Letter of Jerrine's, The Efficient Mrs. O'Shaughnessy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Elinore make for Ms. Lane?
(a) A church dress.
(b) A funeral dress.
(c) A school dress.
(d) A wedding dress.
2. Zebbie Parker's family had been involved in a feud with which family?
3. In Chapter 16, Elinore notes that _________________ will be visiting soon.
(a) Mrs. Coney.
(b) Mrs. Rupert.
(c) Mr. Hall.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Patterson.
4. Why was Regalia upset that Mr. Patterson was not a Mormon?
(a) He would not allow her to come home again.
(b) He could not also marry Sedalia.
(c) He would not let her practice her beliefs.
(d) He would want to raise their children Catholic.
5. How many sons did Elinore have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the parents of the girl in #88 shoot Zebbie?
2. Elinore is entitled to how many more acres?
3. Who bickered with the cook to get food for the group?
4. Who tends the sheep on the Edmonson farm?
5. How many more years must Elinore wait to get a deed for her land?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)