|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters XVI-XVIII, The Horse-Thieves, At Gavotte's Camp, The Homesteader's Marriage and a Little Funeral.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Zebbie tells Elinore that he is happy knowing that _______________________.
(a) He is wealthy now.
(b) He got married.
(c) He has a new ranch.
(d) Pauline was his.
2. Which of the following is NOT true about Sedalia?
(a) She is vain.
(b) She is thin.
(c) She is honest.
(d) She is pretty.
3. What food did Zebulon, Elinore and Jerrine share?
4. Who were Ms. Lane's daughters?
(a) Sedalia and Regalia.
(b) Susan and Rebecca.
(c) Sara and Regina.
(d) Sedialia and Sadie.
5. Why did Elinore not have a new wedding dress?
(a) The dress did not arrive in time.
(b) There was nowhere to buy one.
(c) There was no money to buy one.
(d) There was no time to make one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Elinore's sons died?
2. Zebulon tells Elinore that he would just as soon talk to her as ____________________.
3. What item of clothing does Zebbie show Elinore which was acquired during his travels?
4. What news does Elinore give to Mrs. Coney?
5. At her wedding, Elinore forgot to take off her apron and ____________________.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)