1. "Letters from Rifka" begins in September of what year?
2. How does Rifka know Tovah?
3. To whom is Rifka writing when the novel begins?
4. Who are Rifka's brothers?
5. Rifka writes in her letter that her family has escaped from which country?
6. Rifka writes her letter while on a train bound for which country?
7. Who is Rifka's uncle who helped her family escape?
8. Who is Rifka's grandmother?
9. What had Hannah given to Rifka before the family escaped?
10. What items did Rifka carry in her rucksack?
This section contains 3,888 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)