|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through September 2 - February 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Rifka's family members taken when they get ill?
(a) A medical tent.
(b) A clinic.
(c) A church.
(d) A hospital.
2. Why can Rifka not remember her older brothers in America?
(a) No one ever talks about them.
(b) They were killed in the war.
(c) She lost their pictures.
(d) They left Russia before she was born.
3. "Letters from Rifka" begins in September of what year?
4. How does Rifka feel about her brother, Saul?
(a) She does not like him.
(b) She finds him amusing.
(c) She loves him.
(d) She detests him.
5. Where does Saul find a place for him and Rifka to stay?
(a) A clinic.
(b) A monastery.
(c) An inn.
(d) A school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Rifka's uncle who helped her family escape?
2. Rifka says the guard speak ill of her family because ___________________.
3. What is the ultimate destination of Rifka and her family?
4. What disease does Rifka have?
5. What is Rifka's prognosis according to the medical student?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)