|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through October 2 - October 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pieter die?
(a) He drowns during a storm.
(b) He gets food poisoning.
(c) He has typhus.
(d) He is hit by a falling mast.
2. What does the person in #73 teach Rifka regarding hygiene?
(a) How to brush her teeth.
(b) How to wash her clothes.
(c) How to scrub her nails.
(d) How to wash her hair.
3. Where does Saul find a place for him and Rifka to stay?
(a) A monastery.
(b) An inn.
(c) A school.
(d) A clinic.
4. What does Ilya want Rifka to read for Mr. Fargate?
(a) Pushkin's poetry.
(b) The letters to Tovah.
(c) Her journal entries.
(d) Her own poetry.
5. Which of the following is NOT a food Rifka discovers in Antwerp?
(b) Ice cream.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rifka celebrate by herself in her room?
2. Why is Rifka hesitant to befriend the person in #131?
3. What organization provides aid to Rifka's family in Warsaw?
4. Why had a lady from the HIAS taken Rifka shopping for clothes when she first arrived in Antwerp?
5. Why can Rifka not remember her older brothers in America?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)