|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through October 2 - October 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Letters from Rifka" begins in September of what year?
2. Doctor Askin thinks that Rifka could study in which field?
3. What do the women in Poland wear on their heads?
(d) Pillbox hats.
4. What job does Saul get while waiting on his family to get well?
(a) He builds houses with a construction company.
(b) He mops floors at the train station.
(c) He sorts apples in an orchard.
(d) He washes dishes in a restaurant.
5. What is a greenhorn?
(a) An unripe banana.
(b) A position in an orchestra.
(c) An inexperienced person.
(d) A green pouch for any kind of horn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rifka save her money to buy?
2. Why do the doctors and nurses think Ilya is a simpleton?
3. Which of the following is NOT something Rifka does at the hospital?
4. Why is Rifka hesitant to befriend the person in #131?
5. Rifka writes her letter while on a train bound for which country?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)