|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through September 2 - February 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who eats the food that Rifka had saved for Saul?
(b) The innkeeper.
(d) The innkeeper's daughter.
2. The Russian guards were searching for Nathan because ____________________.
(a) he damaged property in a bar fight.
(b) he stole from a bread vendor.
(c) he broke out of prison.
(d) he escaped from the army.
3. What color is Rifka's hair?
4. Why can Rifka not remember her older brothers in America?
(a) They were killed in the war.
(b) They left Russia before she was born.
(c) No one ever talks about them.
(d) She lost their pictures.
5. In what city will Rifka live to get treatment for her disease?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Rifka's family members taken when they get ill?
2. What organization provides aid to Rifka's family in Warsaw?
3. What does Saul buy every morning for his and Rifka's breakfast?
4. What do the Russian guards use to search the train?
5. Who is Rifka's uncle who helped her family escape?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)