|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What affects Seneca's exercise time according to Letter LXXXIII?
2. Who wrote the "Aeneid?"
3. How does one perfect his own soul, according to Seneca?
4. How does Seneca spend most of his day?
5. Who objects to Posidinus' claims about past rulers and technological inventions?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why didn't the Stoics write a lot of quotable quotes for students to memorize? What is his opinion about quotable quotes?
2. When does Seneca say a master...
This section contains 1,013 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)