|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letters LXXXIII, LXXXVI, and LXXXVIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Seneca in Letter XXXIII, what does Stoic writing generally lack?
(a) Quotable quotes.
(c) Use of Latin.
(d) Grammatical errors.
2. What topic does Seneca discuss in Letter XL?
3. What does Seneca give advice about coping with in Letter LXXVIII?
(a) Religious faith.
4. According to Letter XLI, where is the soul from?
(b) Dark desires.
(c) Deep inside.
5. Which of Lucilius' friends dies?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Seneca, what is death?
2. What ailment, according to Letter LIV, has become very serious for Seneca?
3. How should an owner be seen by his slaves, according to Seneca?
4. Whose estate does Seneca ride past in Letter LV?
5. How does noise affect Seneca's ability to study?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)