1. In what year does Harriet begin writing letters?
2. How old is Harriet when she begins writing letters?
3. To whom does Harriet address her first letter?
4. Who is Harriet's owner?
5. Who is the physician who attends to Harriet's owner?
6. What type of cure does the doctor use on Harriet's owner?
The bleeding cure.
7. Harriet's owner gives her a book filled with ____________________.
Numbers and lists.
8. What color is the leather on the book given to Harriet by her owner?
9. What does Harriet enter into the book she receives from her owner?
10. Who is Doctor Norcum's wife?
This section contains 3,383 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)