|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: 1842-1897.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What problem does Harriet have with her legs due to her confinement for so many years?
(a) There is no muscle tone anymore.
(b) She has no feeling in them.
(c) They swell if she walks too much.
(d) There are big ulcers on them.
2. What is the town where the Norcom family lives?
3. What is one reason that Harriet does not tell the Willises about her letters?
(a) She is afraid the Messmores will find her.
(b) She is unsure of her spelling.
(c) She likes having a secret.
(d) She thinks Mr. Willis is pro-slavery.
4. To what city do Harriet and John move to establish an organization?
5. What is notable about Harriet's book entitled "Linda: Incidents in the Life of a Slave Girl, Written by Herself"?
(a) It is a biography of Harriet's friend, Linda.
(b) It talks about the sexual aspects of slavery from the point of view of a woman.
(c) It is filled with generational recipes.
(d) It discusses slavery from a religious perspective.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Norcoms give Harriet and John for Christmas?
2. What is Harriet's father's skill?
3. Who does Mary Matilda Norcom marry?
4. What promise about Louisa has Samuel's cousin not delivered on?
5. How much does the person in #30 pay for Gran?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)