|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: 1835-1842.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the city where Louisa lives?
(b) New York.
2. What color is the leather on the book given to Harriet by her owner?
3. Who wants to buy Harriet's freedom and marry her?
4. When was the man in #50 hanged for his crimes?
(a) June 25, 1829.
(b) November 11, 1831.
(c) September 15, 1798.
(d) October 28, 1876
5. What do Dr. Norcom and James do when they realize Harriet is missing?
(a) Send the dogs to track her scent.
(b) Send out a posse.
(c) Set traps for her.
(d) Search ships.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ruling was in effect in Chowan County where Harriet lives after the slave revolt?
2. Who is Aunt Betty's husband?
3. Where does Harriet stay for a few days after she runs away?
4. Which one of Gran's friends dies of Rheumatic Fever?
5. How old is Mary Matilda when Harriet is given to her?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)