|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: 1835-1842.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Harriet's daughter in 1835?
2. At what church is Harriet's daughter baptized?
(a) St. Paul's.
(b) Our Lord the Redeemer.
(c) United Church of Christ.
(d) Chowan Baptist Church.
3. How old is Harriet when she begins writing to Joseph in 1835?
4. What does Dr. Norcom say he is going to do if she doesn't give in to his advances?
(a) Sell her son to a slave trader.
(b) Bring her back to his house.
(c) Make her live in the cottage.
(d) Sell her to a slave trader.
5. Who is the maid at Widow Blount's house who becomes nosy and tries to find Harriet?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT included in the meal given to Harriet by the person in #80?
2. Who is the Norcom boy with whom John has been fighting?
3. What is Harriet's father's skill?
4. How does Harriet spend a lot of her time doing in her hiding place in Gran's house?
5. Into which state can free Negroes not enter?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)