|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: 1825-1833.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the leather on the book given to Harriet by her owner?
2. What is Harriet's father's skill?
3. In August of 1831, there is a ___________________ uprising.
4. Where had R gone because he heard there was land to be had?
5. What do the white people find when they search Gran's house?
(a) Whiskey bottles.
(b) Letters from freed slaves in the North.
(c) Poems sent to Harriet by a friend.
(d) Table linens made in Belgium.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Gran been teaching Harriet to make?
2. What does Dr. Norcom say he is going to do if she doesn't give in to his advances?
3. Who approaches Harriet with inappropriate advances?
4. What does Dr. Norcom threaten to do if Harriet tells anyone about his advances toward her?
5. What was Harriet's mother's name?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)