|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: 1825-1833.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Harriet's father can buy his freedom for ______________ dollars.
2. What does Harriet name her son?
3. What does Harriet enter into the book she receives from her owner?
4. Who approaches Harriet with inappropriate advances?
(a) Dr. Johnson.
(b) Mr. Beaulieu.
(c) Dr. Norcum.
(d) Mr. Kagey.
5. In what year does Harriet begin writing letters?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the leather on the book given to Harriet by her owner?
2. What possession of Harriet's does Mrs. Norcom forbid her to use?
3. Who is Aunt Betty's husband?
4. To whom does Harriet address her first letter?
5. Harriet tells R that _____________________ is one of the meanest slaveholders in the county.
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)