|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: 1825-1833.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Norcom threaten to do if Harriet tells anyone about his advances toward her?
(a) Sell her.
(b) Whip her.
(c) Rape her.
(d) Kill her.
2. Which of the following best describes Dr. Norcom?
3. What trade does the young man in #33 have?
(a) He is a shopkeeper.
(b) He is a tailor.
(c) He is a jeweler.
(d) He is a carpenter.
4. What does Harriet name her son?
5. What does Harriet enter into the book she receives from her owner?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Harriet when she begins writing letters?
2. Why do Harriet and her baby live with Gran?
3. What nickname does Harriet have for Dr. Norcom?
4. Harriet tells R that _____________________ is one of the meanest slaveholders in the county.
5. Who is the man who led the slave uprising in August of 1831?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)